Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Is This Feeling Called Love?

yeah i got really bored so my story kind-of suck oohhhh weelll... enjoy!

Chapter 2 - Is This Feeling Called Love?

Chapter 2 - Is This Feeling Called Love?
Is This Feeling Called Love?

I lay on the ground while my vision goes blurry, thinking of all the times I admired Sasuke, if I die now I will never&



PIT-PAT&PIT-PAT



The rain has stopped, but why?



Are you alright? An unfamiliar voice asks


As I close my eyes all I can see is that stupid smashed cake, and his& land of the waves headband.





I awoke several hours later to a boy asleep next to me, he was just as good looking as Sasuke. He almost had a certain glow about him. As I sat up he fell sideways on his back and had a trail of drool following him from his face. When I tried to get up on my feet he grabbed them causing me to lose my balance, &and I fell right into his arms. This feeling of me in his arms was& was it love?

He held me closer until I couldnt breath I closed my eyes&



You know it pretty easy, to see what your hobbies are now& he said in a faint voice



My eyes start to twitch as I figure out that he was awake this whole time.





PERVERT!





Smack!



WHAT WAS THAT FOR? he asked

YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL WHAT! Sakura said angrily

My eye brows were twitching from all of the commotion, he just sat there in his long loose white t-shirt and black jean and stared at me.



WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME ? I SAID WITH MY EYE BROWS STILL TWICHING.


You are truly beautiful when youre angry. He said in a shy voice.

Smack!

He now had two red hand prints on the sides of his face, but he still smiled at her with kindness.



She looked confused as to why he still smiling at her.



His hidden mist headband slowing glimmered as the sunlight kissed its metal face.



I look forward to fighting by your side &Sakura& he said and then just ran outside and jumped from tree to tree.


She looked down at her bed covers and figured out she was In her own room.


What did he mean by I look forward to fighting by your side?

Sakura youre going to be late for training!



uuuurrrrrggggghhhh! Not again!



As I walk into the forest where squad 7 trains I wonder about him& his eyes were a deeper green then my are, and his hair was a rich dark blond&no I mustnt think about him he is a PERVERT!



As I hang my head low I hear Kakashi-sensi calling me over, I walk closer and closer until the volume of his voice is crystal clear.


Sakura, I need you to show your new team mate around town today, so I can train the other two. Kakashi said with coolness in his voice.



What new teammate sen& but before she could finish her sentence the guy from this morning greeted her with a smile and a wave.



Hi Im your new teammate Skyer, but you can call me Sky!



Sasuke and Naruto looked surprised and just stop training, they hadnt seen him before, its as if had appeared out of no where.



I just felt like screaming&



Chappy 3. will come out soon





























Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on February 4, 2007, 9:01:58 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow I'm likening it so far.please add more chapters.

DarkNiGHTS on February 2, 2007, 5:34:44 AM

DarkNiGHTS on
DarkNiGHTSniceness! I always like hearing about new team member^_^ keep it up

SoraYamato on February 1, 2007, 10:30:01 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoLOL! Very nice chapter. Nice character intro as well. ^_^

1mangalover on January 28, 2007, 5:51:48 AM

1mangalover on
1mangaloverhahahaaa!!! woo! go sakura!! Sky-san sounds cute. PLEASE. WRITE. MORE.

crazicat06 on January 28, 2007, 3:04:07 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Write more!

rikusgirl55 on January 28, 2007, 3:01:41 AM

rikusgirl55 on
rikusgirl55oooooooooo i like this cha p*favs story *

MidNightWander on January 28, 2007, 2:58:48 AM

MidNightWander on
MidNightWanderHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!! luv this chapter ^_^ CANT WAIT TILL YOU RIGHT MORE !!