Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the story of pacnax

something ive been working on. gotta work on it more. some of it sounds crappy.

Chapter 1 - the story of pacnax

Chapter 1 - the story of pacnax
The Story of pacnax
characters:

Cubit, a young warrior was taught by the best. he always carries around his father's emperor sword. jet black hair, startling green eyes, 14 years old. Job:soldier/ninja special ability: kid slash

Treena, a young princess that met cubit when she was escaping from her castle. carries around a staff her mother gave her before dying of disease. long red hair, light blue eyes, 14 years old. Job: sacred mage/fencer.
special ability: ultima heal

Sena, a viera known for her magic. met up with cubit when he saved her from a dragon. she carries around ninja stars and a bow. she sometimes carries around a long range sniper rifle. blue eyes, white hair, 24 years old. Job:sniper/ninja/assasin. special ability: power shot

Norjen, a bangaa that is treena's protector. he carries around a sacred sword, given to him by the king of pacnax. 28 years old. Job: defender/warrior/dragoon.special ability: piercing death

the story: in a land called pacnax, there has been a struggle between 2 countries. Induia, the first country, attacked Stuachi, the other country, and war broke out. the war raged on for many years, and until a year ago, stopped because of a treaty. some people still want a war to happen, and start up fights between the 2 countries. cubit was chosen to help stop the fighting, and on his journey, he meets up with some of the closest friends anyone could ever have.

Chapter 1 the beginning
on this day, a young warrior, named Cubit, set out on his adventure.
Cubit silently left his home, leaping out the window and landing on his toes. he snuck off and went towards the forbidden forest, remembering the marks that he saw before. he was on his way to a shrine he found earlier yesterday. as he neared the shrine, he felt a weird feeling go through him. he gathered up his courage and walked through the field again. he saw what he saw yesterday. a sword surrounded by an invisible force. he neared it and felt his heart starting to beat faster and faster. he was now closer to the sword than before. he reached for the sword but was sent flying as soon as he touched it. he flew back and hit a tree with a loud "snap" and fell to the ground. "glad i wore my armor!" thought cubit to himself. he then felt a surge of energy go through him. the shrine started to glow. a piercing light appeared over the shrine and a person appeared. everything except cubit froze, as if time stopped. the person that came out of the light dropped to the ground and cubit ran to investigate. "are you okay?" cubit asked the mysterious figure.
"i'm fine" said the figure panting."i'm treena"
"i'm cubit"
"i need your help. i've been sent to the past to stop the war."
"?"
"in the near future a being will appear with great power and destroy everything. please help me."
"i see." cubit pondered for a bit on what to do. help her and save the world, or leave her alone. he knew what he needed to do, but he didnt want to.
"will you help me?" suddenly, another light appeared above the shrine and a bangaa warrior appeared.
"princess!"
"norjen!" treena got up and ran to the bangaa."i missed you."
"so did i your highness. and who is this young warrior?" norjen pointed at cubit and asked him what his name was.
"um,um, its, um, cu-uuu-bi-t." cubit started to tremble with laughter. "what are you supposed to be? a lizard?"
with that norjen took out his sword and pointed it at cubit."no one calls a bangaa a lizard!
"norjen! dont!" treena yelled. norjen had an anger management problem."please norjen! he doesnt know about your kind yet."
norjen sheathed his sword and looked at treena. "yes your majesty."
"thank you."
"so youre a bangaa? ive read about them before, but ive never seen one ever."
"dont ever call a bangaa a lizard!" said norjen still mad at cubit.







as you can see i need to add more. i need some ideas, so please send me any if you want to and i will give you credit for it by saying in this who gave me the idea. plz comment. i need ideas

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cmart009 on April 13, 2004, 10:06:01 AM

cmart009 on
cmart009ok those are great ideas. i kinda forgot about muh story today, so you can just copy this and paste and and repost it on yours with your ideas added. ok? ok!

dare2try on April 12, 2004, 3:12:06 PM

dare2try on
dare2trywow theyr 2 loooooooong coments......@_@

dare2try on April 12, 2004, 3:11:36 PM

dare2try on
dare2tryOK, hi, its me agen lol, jus had sum mor ideas. k so if all thats hapnd an now theyr bak in the present coz its bin ages, the present as in the time wen treena left. an then they cood meet sena. sena cood start off bein all snoby, but wen she sees how much cubit wants 2 stop all the fightin she starts 2 respect him, an they becom frends. then sum1 cood die, duno who but it always makes a good story line if one of the group dies. hey, i guess thats alredy hapend, i 4got bout norjen! lol anywho, so the three of them, cubit treena an sena cood all go an visit the king, treenas dad. he cood b like 'o my darlink treena, where hav u bin darlink' etc, an treena cood say she needs his help. he gets all woried an sez 'wots rong darlink, is my lil darlink in troubl?' an sez he'l do nethin 2 help her. she hugs him an sez shes not in trubl, she jus needs her mums stalf thing (coz her mum cood hav bin the queen of the mages or sumthin) an he no coz wen she died hes bin holdin on2 evrythin that was left of her, an he duznt want 2 get rid of it. an then he sez 'an i dont want 2 get rid of my darlink either, ur goin 2 stay here with me darlink, where u'l b safe' an he refuses 2 let her go anywhere. cubit an sena go on a mision where they hav 2 get past all the security guards an get 2 treenas room, coz only treena nos wher her dad keeps the staf. then they get ther an ther cood b a coupla twists an turns an then treena cood get the staf, an work her magic an the war is stopd, coz the staf has a power 2 make evrythin peacful, but only the queen mage's daughtr can weald it. the end TADA!!! i luv makin up storys!!!.....!!

dare2try on April 12, 2004, 2:54:38 PM

dare2try on
dare2tryOo, iv jus had an idea u cood do in ur story! In the next bit, cubit cood agree 2 help treena, an seein as shes got nowhere 2 go coz shes cum from the futur, he cood ofr 2 let her stay wit him. an they cood fall in love. an then it cood turn out that norjen is a traitor, he was paid 2 stop treena from goin in2 the past, but he faild an now hes trapd. so he goes mad an tries 2 kil evry1. an then he cood fite cubit, an it looks likes cubit is gona lose, but then treena cums in an duz a funy magicy thing an sends him all her power/energy an he kils norjen. then...ok im out lol. u dont hav 2 use the ideas, jus suggestions, i no wot its like 2 not b abl 2 cum up with ideas. hope i helpd! ^_^

dare2try on April 12, 2004, 2:44:52 PM

dare2try on
dare2tryi love cubit alredy! soon as i red the first few sentences i new lol!! GO CUBIT!!

cmart009 on March 7, 2004, 7:41:49 AM

cmart009 on
cmart009please comment! i need comments!