Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Corey the Fox

This OC is obviously based off of me, but my life was NOTHING like this Corey''s....

Chapter 1 - Corey the Fox

Chapter 1 - Corey the Fox
Name: Corey

Age: 16

Height: 6ft, 2in

Species: Fox

Hair Color: Black

Hair Length: Down to his shoulders

Fur Color: Dark Gray

Eye Color: Green

Powers: None

Weapons: His fists and a 5ft skinny metal pole

Normal Attire (Clothing): Tight black and brown striped shirt, tight dark blue jeans, black Converse with white laces, and one gold earring on his left ear

Personality: Very friendly, gets along well with others, can be very self-conscious sometimes

Friends: He considers all friendly people as his friends

Crushes: None at the moment

Hobbies: Playing the acoustic guitar, relaxing, talking, and training

History: Corey grew up with his mom. He was only 5 when his parents divorced and he went with his dad after the separation. He moved back in with his mom one year later, because his dad was very abusive. Lonely and depressed, he spent most of his life in solitude, wishing his parents would get back together. He cried every night, thinking back to the happy times they all had together, till he was 7. At that age, Corey finally started to attend school. He went straight to the 2nd grade. He passed easily. He got straight A's on his report card. 3rd grade was tougher though. Not the classes and the work, but the people. Bullies always picked on him, stole his lunch, and even beat him up a few times. By that time, Corey started crying every night again. He didn't want to go back, but he knew he had to. The bullies continued to pick on him throughout the year, until one day, Corey just snapped. It was lunch time and the bullies were making their way towards him. As they passed him, one of them smacked him hard on the back of his head. That's where he lost it. The bullies reached for his food so they could take it once again and Corey just lunged at the bully's hand and bit it hard. The bully yelped in pain as the other one started to beat Corey's head in, but Corey wouldn't let go. He kept his teeth in place and even pierced the bully's skin. He finally had to let go when the principal came over to see what was going on. As the principal escorted Corey out of the lunch room, Corey looked back and saw the long stream of blood going down the bully's arm. He was put into detention right after that, but was released as soon as he told the principal his life story and how the bullies picked on him daily. From that day on, he was never picked on again. His life returned to normal. Although he still wished his parents would get back together, he was happy. He could finally look forward to each and everyday of school. Now, Corey's in high school, and he's still getting straight A's.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment