Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Encounter

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 1 - The Encounter

Chapter 1 - The Encounter
bsp;
The sky grew dark and the wind began to blow. Smell of blood and some unknown smell filled the air. Too much for Michelle a half dog demon. With her keen sense of hearing and smelling, the smell was nauseating. Blackness beckon, but she fought it off. She stared; searching the premature. A massacre of humans and demons just accord. She missed it. It was all her fault her people had died. She vowed to protect them and she failed. Michelle was to proud to cry, but ever since she never was friendly with anyone. She was afraid they would die. She had her life taken away in minutes. She wasn’t going to let it happen again.
For a demon, Michelle was one of the cuties that ever walked the earth. With her long jet black hair. Her purple eyes. And her nice figure; all the demons were after her. The cutest feature was her dog ears. Her smile was so sweet it turned any darken day to shine bright. Yet with her looks she would never date any guys. She knew they would only go for her looks. So she stayed alone. At age 16 she never held a mans hand. She looked so happy on the outside, but on the inside she was dying. All lonesome and scared. Her once true love broke her heart.
Her story starts on her 17th birthday. She was walking along a town road when this huge crash interrupted her train of thought. Dirt and smoke floated slowly through the air. It irritated her eyes so she could not look at the cause until the smog cleared. Once it got clearer her eyes feasted on the site in front of her. Fire covered all the buildings in sight , yet she did not smell smoke. Didn’t even her the flames devour the fuel. It was strange the heat was gone too. Even the color of the flames were blue. This didn’t seem like fire at all. Her senses went into over drive. Her eyes searched up and down the rows of burning buildings. Nothing. Thoughts, Questions, and suspensions circled through her mind. A few minutes passed when the noise of a stick breaking caught her attention. She Turned around to she what caused the noise.
“ You. How could you do this. You killed all these people and are setting risk to the villages surrounding this area.” a boy wearing a red kimono, has white hair, multicolor eyes, and dog ears shouted.
“ I didn’t. How dare you accuse me for something I didn’t do. Who do you think you are.” Michelle replied in a harsh tone.
“ Who do you think I am. The question is who do you think you are!” The boy yelled.
“ InuYasha, SIT!” came a females voice from the back of Michelle. The boy fell to the ground with a splat. Michelle turned around so fast that she almost tripped over her own feet. Luckily that little move doesn’t affect a demon like her. “ Who do you think you are!?” She said in agitate voice.
“ Hi,” the girl started walking forwarded towards Michelle, “ My name is Kagome and this jerk is InuYasha.” she said as she held out her hand.
“ Kagome, get away from her. She’ll kill you!” Inu shouted. The girl Kagome gave the boy a dark star and looked back at Michelle. Instead of replying to any one Michelle sized Kagome up. She had black hair, wore a green skirt and a white and green top.
“ What is a human doing hanging around a mutt like him? His he your pet?” Michelle finally said with a smirk. InuYasha jumped to his feet.
“ You’re the one to talk. If you haven’t forgot you to are a dog demon. So I guess if I’m a mutt, which I’m not, you must be one to.”
“ How dare you. I’ll kill you, you jerk. And I’ll feed your bones to the fish.” then Michelle charged at Inu with her claws ready to attack. InuYasha crouched down and looked at the ground. She didn’t understand why he wasn’t getting ready to attack so Michelle lunged at him. The next thing any body knew was that blood splat every where. Kagome and InuYasha had a surprised look on there faces. Michelle just stood in shock. Not knowing who got hurt Michelle started to feel a worm gooey substance run down her body. She looked. Her abdomen was sliced all the way across. It wasn’t to deep she noticed, but boy did it bleed. Now with InuYasha and Kagome looking at her every one wanted to know what happened.
“ I expected more from you Michelle. After all I taught you everything you know.” Came a dark treasuries voice. They all turned around and Michelle’s soul seemed to disappear as she saw who it was.
“ Erif!” Michelle whispered as fear devoured her whole body.
“ What’s Wrong. I thought you would be happy to see me after all these years.” Erif said. He was a dark soul. Red eyes, devil horns, wings, and elf ears. He wasn’t a typical demon. He was special. Not only special in power, but he was special to her. For as long as she could remember she liked him. Every minute she fell deeper and deeper in love. Until he broke her heart and scared her for life.
“ How dare you show that hideous face again.” She yelled.
“ Is that any way to talk to me after we haven’t seen each other in years.” he replied.
“ Its only been a year. And why would I want to be nice to you. You killed my family, friends, and fellow villagers. I soar to protect them and you massacred them. You destroyed my life. You jerk!”
“ I only turned because my brother Naraku became a demon.” Erif said.
“ Naraku!” Inu and Kagome both said.
“ So that retard has a brother huh.” Inu said
“ We’re only half brothers. My parents were both demons. Naraku had a human mother. He got stuck all human. So naturally when I heard he became demon I went to join him.” Erif stated. “ Now my brother as given me instructions to get the one know as InuYasha and pretty little Michelle.”
“ Why me. Why him. What the hell is going on here.” Michelle asked confusedly.
“ If I were to tell you that I would have to kill you, now won’t I.” Erif said.
“ I should of guessed that would have been the answer.” Inu remarked.
“ Now you two come calmly and quietly and it will all be ok.”
“ We will not, you, you, you a*******.” Michelle shouted.
“You are just like your parents. I told them to give up and they wouldn’t listen. So I killed them slowly and painfully. After I was done there were million of pieces. To tell you the truth I enjoyed it.” Erif said.

“ You jerk. I’m going to kill you.” with that said Michelle made a move on Erif. Every punch, kick, spell, anything she did he dodge. InuYasha was going to join but Kagome held him back.
“ Its their battle right now. The only way you are going to fight is if she gets badly injured.”
“ But Kagome. I have to. He is a lot stronger then her. He’ll easily kill her. I can’t sit back and relax. Besides that’s Naraku’s brother.”
“ Just wait. We’ll fight when we’re needed.” Kagome turned and gave InuYasha a reassuring smile.
“ Fine.” Inu said. The fight went on and on. All Erif was doing was dodging. He wasn’t even attacking. The fight seemed like it was going on for hours until he finally attacked. Michelle was starting to grow very weak. Running low on energy and losing a lot of blood from her earlier injury. She knelt down to catch her breath. When she looked at Erif this massive light was coming from his body.
“ No. Not that. That’s your special attack.” Michelle yelled. “ InuYasha, Kagome get out of here. If you don’t there’s no way to survive. Go get out of here!”
“ To late. Mua ha ha ha ha.” The dark red light flashed every where.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Minutes passed and still everyone laid there motionless. Michelle was laying in a puddle of her own blood while Kagome and InuYasha laid there in dirt. A few more minutes passed and InuYasha started to get up. He looked around and saw Kagome laying there. He crawled over there. Once he got over there he picked up her head in his hands.
“ Kagome wake up. Please wake up.” Inu whispered. Anger started flowing through him. “ I have to kill Naraku and now I have to kill Erif.” He thought.
“ Is she ok.” came a girls voice. InuYasha turned and saw Michelle leaning on a near by tree holding her abdomen and trying to catch her breath.
“She’ll be fine. She had harder blows then that.” Inu said with a smile. “ you really shouldn’t worry about us anyway. We got the weakest part of the attack. You were the one that received the maximum power. You should be taking care of yourself.” Inu said
“ Ummmmmm.”
“ Its not like I care or anything. I was hoping you would die, but since you haven’t I can’t kill you until you are healed.”
“So you want to kill me too. This is a great day.” Michelle sarcastically said.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sesshiroth on April 29, 2007, 3:34:37 AM

Sesshiroth on
SesshirothWell I have to say that the plot itself is one of the best ive seen. Ive just came to back to this site after a few years and everything else ive read is horrid. Something that i do tell alot of people (pardon me for being picky) is the language. 500 years ago, words like "jerk" "retard" "frack", and gestures such as the middle finger, did not exist (you havent done all of those as far as ive seen, but just for future reference). Other than that, its awesome ^^

RandomGuy on April 13, 2007, 4:58:56 AM

RandomGuy on
RandomGuyI wasn't going to read this cause it was a fanfic...on inuyasha which was worst but since you can actually write and the story actually sounds like an episode i read it....its a good story and like mine thiers a few grammer issues but i do like it even after the first chapter. Are you done or is it still going cause 24 chapters is alot....even to the 200 page story i've got going. ....btw don't go to my page cause it will freeze ur compy probaly or atl east for like a few secounds i think enter at ur own risk =P

coukosm on April 13, 2007, 9:15:46 AM

coukosm on
coukosmIt's Still Going. About 6 or 7 more chapters. I didn't know it was going to be this long, but once i got started i couldn't't stop. And sorry for the grammer and spelling and punctuation. I don't really pay attention to all that. But i'm glade you like it.

RandomGuy on April 15, 2007, 7:16:09 AM

RandomGuy on
RandomGuyyea i get alot of comments on spelling and stuff but i know what your feeling when you say you start and can't stop if i didn't get recently grounded i'd try to get through all of this >_< sadly i'll be off and on for the next mounth till im off but i will try and keep up may as well fav =P

leaderakasuki on February 23, 2007, 11:21:30 AM

leaderakasuki on
leaderakasukicoooooooooooooooooooool! i haven't read an Inuyasha story in a long while. ok plot. well writen. good job.

inuslover130 on February 23, 2007, 11:18:07 AM

inuslover130 on
inuslover130hey it is me. you know who i am. i am on the phone with you now.