Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Naraku's Hideout

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 2 - Naraku's Hideout

Chapter 2 - Naraku's Hideout
" Well brother did you capture them as I asked you to?" Naraku asked.

" Ah, Some change in plans bro." Erif replied.

" What do you mean, change in plans?"

" See, well I had to kill them."

" You what!" Naraku yelled in frustration.

" They left me no choice. I had to."

" You had to do nothing. All you had to do was bring them to ALIVE!" Naraku shouted.

" It wasn't that simple!" Erif yelled.

" It was plenty simple. Now my plan is ruined. The chance for me to rule the world is ruin. All because I asked you to Help. I'm more of a demon then you'll ever be!" Naraku gave him a death deifying stair.

" That's enough Naraku." Came a female voice deep within the cave. Naraku and Erif turned to see who it was. When they turned a figure walked out from among the shadow. The girl was wearing a whit and red Kimono.

" Well Kikyo this is a pleasant surprise. Have you come here to slay my brother for killing InuYasha." Naraku asked.

" If only. I came with news. The one called Michelle and InuYasha is still alive." Kikyo said.

" You're lying. I toke care of them." Erif shouted.

" Brother! Stop." Naraku said. " Even that winch Kagome?"

" Yes. Even her. There just knocked out. Hut that's not the only reason why i have come. I have a prepossession to make."

" I'm listing." Naraku mentioned.

" I'm all for killing InuYasha. So i thought we good work together. He use to be the man I loved, but he's half demon. But you, you are different. You may have been human, but your power is of a full demon. I love you Naraku. I want to kill InuYasha. I want to see him suffer. Are you in or out?" Kikyo asked.

" Hell I'm in. It sounds like fun. But what do you have in mind."

" I'm glade you asked. Since InuYasha an not fight me. I thought I would go to attack him. Then when he's not paying attention you come in and kill him. Make sure to do nice and slow. I want to see him in pain."

" I'll do it on one condition." Naraku said.

" What's that?" Kikyo asked.

" You let my brother in on the deal and you become my wife. That will make InuYasha suffer. It would be easier to kill him then."

" All right. Let's give them a couple of weeks. There going to have to get to know each other. And recover. I want this to be a perfect killing."

" Fine. Erif."

" Yes brother?" Erif asked.

" I want you to keep an eye on Michelle and the others. Can you do that?"

" Yes." Erif then toke off leaving a trail of dust behind him. Closing in on the spot where he left them a million thoughts raced through his head. Spying on them was going to be an easy task. The hardest thing though was going to be Michelle. His problem is that he was falling in love with the girl he was going to kill.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment