Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Finally We Meet

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 3 - Finally We Meet

Chapter 3 - Finally We Meet
“ Stop your bickering!” Inu shouted.

“ I’m not bickering.” Michelle said.

“ Yes you are. My feet and back are killing me. It’s bad enough being hurt and carrying one person, but being hurt and carrying two is painful. What’s worse is that you have not shout up since we left the village.”

“ Look its not my fault your in pain. I said I could walk but no you insisted on carrying me.”

“ Its just that you would of slowed me down if you walked.”

“ Look I could get off now and follow you the rest of the way. Remember I’m a dog demon so I can sniff out your sect.”

“ Yes true, but we’re almost there. I can hold on a little bit longer.”

“Fine” The rest of the way to Kaede’s village was made in peace. When InuYasha walked a few more blocks finally a few houses came into view.

“ InuYa….. InuYasha what happened you are hurt? Is Kagome sleeping? Is she hurt? Who’s the other girl? Is she a dog demon to? Your kimono is all bloody. Is that you blood or her blood? What’s her name?” said a cute little child voice.

“ Shippo you talk to much. Were is Kaede?”

“ She’s at her hut with Miroku and Sango.” said Shippo.

“ Run along a head and get Miroku to come out and help. If I keep carrying two woman I’m going to pass out. Kagome is way lighter then the other one.”

“ Hey. You know I’m a wake don’t you. You are a jerk. Do you have any respect for a girl’s feelings. Just because I’m a demon doesn’t mean I don’t have any. Anyway I weigh a couple more pounds then her. Acutely I think I’m skinner.”
“ Shut up. Ok. Just shut up.”

“ Hey InuYasha.” came a mans voice.

“ Miroku hurry up and grab Kagome will yeah.”

“ Sure.” Miroku said. With in seconds Miroku had Kagome off InuYasha’s back and cradling her in his arms. With both men running they reached Kaede’s hut.

“ Quickly put both down on the mats.” Kaede commanded. So they did. Kaede started walking towards Michelle.

“ No. Check on Kagome first. I’ll live. Believe me.”

“ Ok. All men get out of this hut.”

“ But.” Inu said.

“ No buts. Get out now.” when Kaede screamed that Shippo, Miroku, and InuYasha ran out of the hut.

***

“Man what’s taking them so long.” Miroku said.

“ Who knows. All I know is InuYasha should do a better job protecting Kagome and the new girl. Especially since he loves them.” Shippo said.

“ What. Come back here you little troupe!” Then InuYasha started chasing Shippo. While InuYasha was busy chasing Shippo Sango came out of the hut.

“Will you knock it off you two. I have something to tell you guys.” They all gathered around Sango.

“ Before you ask me any questions let me tell you everything I know. Kagome got a good bump on the head and should be out for a few more hours. Other then that she’s fine. Michelle on the other hand isn’t doing so great. Her wound has become infected. Kaede does not know how to treat it. She’s able to walk and be normal, but if we don’t get her help soon it could either paralyze her or kill her. So we have to go to Hango Village to see the priestess Courtney. Now any questions?” Sango said.

“ Why do we have to go with Michelle to find this Courtney person. We have to worry about Naraku and the jewel shards.” InuYasha said.

“ Because we just have to ok. If you don’t like it then you don’t have to go. But we are going.”

“ I’ll go, but I’m not going to be in a good mood.” The group talk went on for a couple more minutes and after words Sango went back in the hut, Miroku went to see some of the girls in the village, and InuYasha jumped in the nearest tree he could find. An hour past when InuYasha smelt the sect of Michelle coming closer and closer. The next thing he knew she was a few inches away from him sitting on the same tree branch. The sun was starting to set and the clouds were turning a pinkish color.

“Damn.” Inu whispered under his breath.

“What’s wrong?”

“ Nothing.”

“ Ok.” “ I guess he was just thinking to him self.’ She thought. “ It must be nothing important.” But what Michelle didn’t know is that tonight was the night of the new moon. The night InuYasha lost all his demonic powers. See Michelle Didn’t have to worry about that because she loses hers the night of the full moon.

Soon the sun set and every one in the village went to sleep. Including Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kaede. Kagome was still was knocked out. The only two that were up were InuYasha and Michelle.

“InuYasha.” There was no response. “ Hey InuYasha.” Michelle said and turned to Inu. “ AHHHH, you’re a, a, a human.”

“ Yeah, so what. Don’t tell me you don’t lose your demonic power. All half breads do.”

“ Yeah I do, but I don’t lose my powers until the night of the full moon. I only screamed because I didn’t know to night was your night. You should of told me.”

“ Yeah well why would I tell you we aren’t even friends. To tell you the truth I hate your guts. Any ways it slipped my mind with all the excitement.”

“ Well at least you answered my question.”

“ What are you talking about.”

“ I was going to ask if you considered me as a.. uh.. Never mind.” Then Michelle jumped from the tree and walked to a near by bench. Laid down and dozed off.

“ What’s with her. What did she want to tell me. Did I say something to upset her. Damn I’m starting to sound like Shippo asking all these questions.” Inu thought. Soon he finally fell into a deep sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment