Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Job

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 4 - The Job

Chapter 4 - The Job
“ Man this job is exhausting.” Erif thought to himself. He’s been watching them for the whole day now. He didn’t really know what he needed to do so he sat and watched. While he was sitting there the wind started to pick up and Naraku appeared out of no where with his arm around Kikyo.

“ well brother how is the job coming along.”

“ You really want to know. It’s boring. When Is the excitement going to happen.”

“ In time brother, In time. We have to wait until they get to know one another. Then we will tare each and every one away from Michelle. Until she is all alone. Me and my honey over here thinks some romance is going to happen. When she does fall in love. We’ll make sure that she watches him die slow and painfully. Then we kill her after we use her and the one she loves to take over the world.”

“ What if she doesn’t”

“ She will, she will. Now brother come back home. You’ve watched enough of them.”

“ Thank god. I thought I was going to die of boredom.” Then they all disappeared.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment