Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Time I’ll Never Forget

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 5 - The Time I’ll Never Forget

Chapter 5 - The Time I’ll Never Forget
Michelle awoke a few hours until sunrise. There was nothing to do so she just sat in silence looking up at the stars. She always ended up looking up at the human InuYasha. “ Stop It” she thought to herself. “You don’t even like the guy and he hated you.” Still no matter how many times she told herself that, she still kept watching him. So she quietly and quickly claimed the tree and sat next to InuYasha. She stared and watched the movement of his silent breathing. It agitated her that she couldn’t think of anyone else besides InuYasha let alone look at only him. All a sudden Inu’s eye lids flicked opened and his eyes stared right at Michelle’s.

“ What the hell do you think your doing!” Inu said in a loud whisper.

“ I.. uh.. Well you see.. I woke up early and there was nothing to do so I came up here to look at the stars better. It so happens that this is the best branch to do so.”

“well if you came up here to look at the stars why in the hell were looking at me?”

“ I was getting to that. Anyways while I was looking at the stars I heard a noise from the trunk of the tree so I thought you woke up or something. I looked to see what made it but there was nothing. I was just about to turn a way when my eyes spotted that necklace. I remember seeing it glow when Kagome said sit. Then the next thing I know you were on the ground. It just fascinates me so.”

“ Well I’ll by that. This thing that fascinates you is my nightmare. Old Kaede put it on me so I couldn’t get the Shikon Jewel. Now when Kagome says sit, any time she says sit, I fall to the ground. Even if she doesn’t mean it. And when I hit the ground I leave an imprint. Does it hurt.” Michelle started laughing.

“ why are you laughing.”

“I’m laughing because you act like a tough guy, but really you are kind, gentle, and sweet. Why don’t you show it?”

“Because its not who I am.”

“ That’s where your wrong. When you were little you were that. Something bad happened to you didn’t it. After that you needed to be someone you aren’t. And now you can’t show nothing else. I know what its like. I went through the same experience a year ago.”

“ Why are you opening up to me. I thought you hated me.”

“ Hated you why would I hate you. Besides I thought you hated me.”

“ where did you think of something stupid like that.”

“Because you told me you did. Last night right here.”

“ I did didn’t I. Well listen Michelle. I didn’t mean it that why. I guess I just wanted to be alone.”

“are you apologizing to me?”

“ No. Where would you get a stupid idea like that.”

“ Well lets see, Well Listen Michelle, I didn’t mean it that way, those were your exact words. So how did I do impersonating you?”

“ I do not sound like that.”

“ Oh yes you do.”

“ NO I don’t”

“Yes you do!”

“Don’t”

“Do”

“Don’t”

“D.. why are we doing this again?”

“ I don’t really know.” InuYasha scratched the back of his head and they both laughed.

“ For the few Hours I’ve known you InuYasha I’ve never seen you laugh before.” Michelle stated.

“ It’s on my list of things I don’t like to do.”

“ To bad I love to laugh and act like a complete fool sometimes. I think that was my problem when I was training with Erif.”

“ Michelle if you want to stay with us you can. We don’t really mind. We go searching for the jewel shards and sometimes run into Naraku. Sooner or later will run into Erif. Then if you want I’ll kill him for you.”

“ InuYasha.”

“ I know it sounds stupid, but he hurt you a lot and killing someone you once loved is difficult. Sure fighting them isn’t so hard, but when it gets down to the final blow you chicken out and let them leave. I know. I do it all the time.”

“ InuYasha, thanks but no thanks. Also thanks for opening up to me I really appreciate it.” Michelle then lend over, gave InuYasha a peck on the check and jumped to the top of the tree. InuYasha just sat in bewilderment. At first he was freaking out that she kissed him and now he was freaking out because he wanted to kiss her back. “ This can’t be happing to me. I’m I starting to get feelings for her. Nah. I’ve only known her for a day. That’s too short for you to start developing feelings.” He thought to himself. He leaned back against the trunk of the tree. The last thing he thought about was the peck on the check he as received by Michelle. Then he drifted to sleep.

“I am such an idiot. Why did I have to kiss him. I guess I was just caught up in the moment. Anyways a peck on the cheek doesn’t mean a thing or does it. Oh why me. Why, why, why.” Michelle thought to her self Still thinking about what she did she soon fell in a deep sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment