Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Dream [ Michelle: 2nd person]

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 6 - The Dream [ Michelle: 2nd person]

Chapter 6 - The Dream [ Michelle: 2nd person]
You were running through the forest bleeding all over the place. You couldn’t stop. Your friends needed you. They all were in danger. Once again you vowed to protect them, and you failed once again too. You fell in love. Not just with anyone but InuYasha. How could you. Minutes past and running at full speed was the best way to reach the spot in time. Though it toke a lot out of you. As you stepped into the middle of the clearing you see Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kagome, and one girl you do not recognize all slathered to death. You do not see InuYasha. You scream for him, but you get no response. You try over and over again and still nothing. Tears start to roll down your face. No you couldn’t cry. You never cried. You couldn’t help it. You fell to your knees crying like a hungry baby. Not hungry for food, but hungry to see InuYasha and to hug him until he can’t breath anymore.

As you kneel there balling you hear a faint whisper. You look up there’s InuYasha supporting is weight on a tree and bleeding. The blood was pouring out so rapidly you knew he only had minutes. You get up forgetting about the stitches in you abdomen and run towards InuYasha. Once you reach him you fling your self onto him. Hugging him. Crying. Saying that you are never going to let him go. He raps his arms around you and hugs you so tight that soon you had trouble breathing. Finally he let you go after several minutes of standing there embracing each other. You help him to the ground and lean him up against the tree trunk. You rip clothe off of your friends cold rotting bodies for badges for InuYasha. You tie them as tight as possible. They do not stop the bleeding, only slows it down. You say sorry over and over again has he lay there. You could tell his eye lids were getting heaver an harder to keep open. More tears fell. If you kept this up you could probably make a flood. InuYasha raises his hand and wipes the tears away. He smiles at you and then his hand falls to the ground. Everything happened in slow mo. You quickly cheek for a pulse in his wrist, but couldn’t find one. You started crying harder then ever before. You then cheek for a heart beat. After a few minutes you find one, but it was so faint and death was creeping up on him.

You sat him up and held him. Rocking him back and forth. Crying and talking to him. Saying to stay with me. Telling him he couldn’t go. Yelling you loved him. You loved. You finally say you love him and he can’t hear you and he’s dying. You tell your self you’re a fool. An idiot. You fell in love and looked what happened. You broke your promise. You start having flash back of all good times you had with your friends for the past couple weeks. Then out of nowhere Erif and Naraku appear. Naraku starts screaming at InuYasha body saying You killed my love. You killed Kikyo. Erif looks at you. Anger rushes to his eyes. He tells you that he thought he was the only man you would ever loved. You replied that you thought so to, but InuYasha came into your life and changed that. Both Naraku and Erif get mad. They charge for you. You stayed put. You didn’t move because InuYasha just died in your arms. You looked up just when they were about to attack. You think to your self everyone died to protect me. I promised to protect them but I didn’t. I need to die. You wait. Just before they get close to you, you hear Naraku say well my plan went down the tubes. The nothing, all you saw was blackness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment