Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Back to Reality

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 7 - Back to Reality

Chapter 7 - Back to Reality
At dawn InuYasha wakes by the sounds of screaming, crying, and talking. He sits up and listen. He looks around, but no one seems to be around. He soon realizes that the noises were coming from the top of the tree.

“ Oh no, Michelle.” He says in a worried tone. He jumps to the time with lighting speed and lands were she’s laying. “She’s dreaming. He thought to himself. He goes to wake her up. When he touches her arm she flies to a sitting position. InuYasha gets wide eyed. She scared him to death doing that.. Michelle looks at him. He looks at her. Then out of the blue Michelle throw her self onto him rapping her arms around his neck and started crying.

“ I was so scared.” Michelle sobbed. InuYasha sat there holding his arms out afraid to touch her. She cried harder and he could feel her tremble with fear. He then wraps his arms around her.

“ Its.. Uh..ok. It … was just… a…a dream. Everything is ok. He rubs his hand against her back as a southing jester. She started to calm down. When the crying stop he knew it was the time to ask what happened. He let go of her and stared into Michelle’s eyes.

‘What the hell happened?” Inu asked. Just as she was about to answer a familiar female voice echoed through the breeze.

“ InuYasha, Michelle time to go. Where are you.”

“ Kagome!” They both said in unison.

“ I got to go say hi.” once again they said it together.

“Stop coping me.”

“I am not. You are coping me.” They kept saying in unison. So they jumped down and ran to Kagome. When they got to her Sango and Miroku were also waiting for them. Sango was a older girl then Kagome. She had brown hair and wore clothes of a demon slayer. She carried this huge boomerang. Miroku was also older than InuYasha. He had brown hair and dressed like a monk. He also carried a staff.
Inu and Michelle both opened there mouth to say something, but when they saw that they did it at he same time they quickly closed them.

“ Ah, ok then lets go.” They both nodded while Sango and Miroku said Yes.

They walked for hours and Kagome, Sango, and Miroku were the only ones talking. InuYasha and Michelle toke the lead. Finally Michelle turned around to face the others.

“ I know it’s a stupid question, but where are we going.” They all looked at each other. Then InuYasha turned around.

“Yeah, were are we going.”

“ Ugh. Remember yesterday. We have to go to Hango village to go see Courtney to help out Michelle.” Sang replied to there stupid question. They both turned around and there steps matched perfectly.

Miroku whispered, “ Man they are acting strange. Do you think any thing happened to them.”

“ I don’t know, but It’s driving me crazy.”

“Me too.” said Kagome. Then the rest of the trip was walked in silence.

Noon rolled around and Kagome started to complain she was hungry. InuYasha was just about to yell when Michelle turned around.

“Kagome we’re almost their. It should take about 30 minutes. Relax. If we rest now we may not make it by night fall. And this area isn’t the safest to be once it hits night.”

“ Fine lets keep going. The sooner we get there the better. I guess.”

Soon 28 minutes passed and they were reaching the town.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment