Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Mystery Man

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 8 - The Mystery Man

Chapter 8 - The Mystery Man
As the group walked through the gate to the village everyone turned and looked at them with fear in there eyes.

“ Ahh, demons. Priestess Courtney there are demons in the village. Save us!” one of the village men said.

“wait we’re not here to hurt you were here to get help for a friend.” Kagome said.

When Kagome said that a girl came out of the biggest house there. She had dark brown hair, blue eyes, and wore white clothes. If you could call them clothes. She had pants and a short shirt. Two white bows we’re also in her hair.

“ How dare you. Any demons that come trough here die by the hands of me.” She said.

“You got it all wrong,” Kagome said “ We come for your help. Are friend here Michelle needs your aid. Sees been badly injured.”

“ I do not use my skills on demons.” Court said.

“ But old Kaede sent us!” InuYasha yelled.

“ Kaede. Well that’s a different story.” Courtney then walked up to the group. “ Now which one is Michelle?”

“ I am.” and Michelle walked forward.

“ Come with me. The rest of you make your self at home. I should only take a few minutes.” They walked off.

“ Well I’m going somewhere else then here. Don’t anyone follow me!” Inu said in a harsh tone. And he left.

“What’s with InuYasha.” Sango asked.

“ I have no idea.” Miroku replied.

“ Why did he get so mad. Its like he’s worried about Michelle. That’s not like him.” Kagome mentioned.

“ Yes true. But Michelle is just like him. You know a pack always looks out for each other, even if they hate each other.”

“ Yah your right Miroku. Well I’m going to go get some food.” Kagome said.

“ All right.” Sango and Miroku said. They both walked around and talked.
“ Miroku what do you think is going on with InuYa….” just as Sango was about to finish she ran into somebody.

“ I’m so… Sorry.” Sango said.

“ Its entirely my fault.” Said this man. He was about in his twenties, black hair, and wore white pants and top. He then put Sango’s hand in his and kissed it. “ My I ask your name maim?”

“ why certainly. Its Sango and yours.”

“ Forgive me. Its Mocke Hacaro. Would you care to join me for some Ramón.”

“ Umm, Miroku.”

“ Go. I don’t care.”

“ Thanks.” Then they walked off. Miroku had millions of feelings flowing through him. What was shocking him the most is that he didn’t really care if she went with him. He knew it was only fair since he goes after all these women. So he walked down the road all by himself.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

coukosm on March 28, 2007, 1:35:57 PM

coukosm on
coukosmSorry i haven't updated in awhile, but I was busy with school. I'm going to try to update more regularly. Enjoy.