Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - In The Priestess Hut

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 9 - In The Priestess Hut

Chapter 9 - In The Priestess Hut
“ Where are you injured?” Courtney asked. Michelle then showed her the wounded area. “ This is serious. How long have you had this.”
“ Only a couple days. Old Kaede said she didn’t understand why it got so infected so fast. I’m pretty confused myself. Since I’m a demon this type of wound should of healed the next day.”
“ I see. I’m going to have to have a better look.” Then Courtney eyed the wound better. “ NO wonder, this cut was made by a hell blade. Usually the injuries caused by them last for two days, but what puzzles me is why its infected.” Courtney started to feel the cut. Michelle’s body quivered at the touch.
“ Damn that hurts. Stop it.”
“ If you want me to help you your going to have to put up with it.” Courtney kept examining the wound for a little while later. “ I found the problem. There was poison on the blade. It looks like the poison hasn’t spread, but if you move around and do stuff to active it will. I’m going to have to re-open the wound and let you bleed for about two minutes to get the blood clean. The I’ll stitch you up.”
“ What. No. Yu can’t leave me to bleed to death!” Michelle yelled.
“ I’m not. Two minutes of bleeding isn’t going to kill you. Any way I’ll be right here. So if it starts bleeding rapidly I’ll stitch you up then. It will be fine.”
“ No!” Then Michelle quickly got up and started running. She ran out of the hut and down the street. InuYasha was sitting on a tree branch near by when he heard Courtney Yell.
“ Wait. If you run like that you’ll spread the poison. Then there’s nothing I can do to save you. Please stop running!”
“ No. I’m not going to have you re-open the cut. I rather die then to bleed for two minutes!”
“ There’s no other way. Stop running!” Courtney Screamed as loud as she could. “ I don’t want to start using force, but if you leave me no choice, I’m going to have to.”
InuYasha getting sick of watching these two finally decided to pitch in. He jumped from the tree and landed in front of Michelle. He grabbed her arms and turned her around. Then he started pushing her.
“ Stop fighting her and let her do what she has to do.” InuYasha said.
“ Let me go!” Michelle screamed. She was putting on such a fuss that InuYasha picked her up and flung her over his shoulder.
He walked up to Courtney and said “ Where do you want me to put her.”
“ Follow me and thank you. A few more minutes of running like that and I wouldn’t be able to save her then. They reached the hut and InuYasha trough Michelle on the mat. When she hit the floor she quickly got up and tried to make a brake for it, but InuYasha grabbed her waist and pulled her back in.
“ Let me go, NOW!” Michelle kept screaming.
“ NO!” InuYasha and Courtney yelled at her.
“ InuYasha,” Courtney said. “ Would you stay in here and hold her down for me? I would really appreciate it.”
“ Sure why not. There’s nothing better to do any way.”
“What no. Why him. No. I’ll behave just get him out of here!” Michelle yelled.
“ To bad, He’s staying.” Then Courtney pulled out a knife. InuYasha pinned Michelle down while Court put some type of green jell on the wound.
“ What’s that?” InuYasha asked.
“ This is a medicine. When I cut her open it should purify any poison that stays in. If she hadn’t run I wouldn’t needed to use it.” “ Now Michelle, this is going to sting a lot. I’m not one of those people who tell a white lie. Michelle didn’t say any thing. She just stared at the wall with this scared and mad look on her face. Courtney started cutting Michelle’s abdomen. Blood flowed out. InuYasha closed his eyes. The smell of poison and blood mixed together was way to much. InuYasha passed. So did Michelle.
“ Ohh. Oh well it better that she’s a sleep any way, but him. I wonder If they like each other. That monk though is pretty cute. Dude, what am I saying. I’m a priestess. I shouldn’t be thinking about guys. What could It hurt.” Court whispered to herself.. Minutes passed when Court started stitching up Michelle’s wound. When she was finished she walked out side to get some water. As she was walking to the well Miroku came up to her.
“ Lady Courtney,” he then grabbed her hand. “ Would you bare my children?”
“ First off please just call me Courtney and the answer to your question is…What are you thinking. Asking me if I would bare your children. You are the most perverted man I have ever meant. In fact the only perverted man I’ve meant. Asking a holy person as my self, its, its, there is no words to describe it. How could you even think of something like that. Go jump off a cliff or something because if you don’t kill yourself I’ll kill you!” Court screamed. Everyone was looking at them. Red crossed Courtneys cheeks and she ran off. Sango and Mocke walked up and stood next to Miroku.
“ Did I do something wrong?” Miroku said with a confused face.
Sango smiled. “ You asked her the question didn’t you?”
“Yeah, but I’ve never seen a girl get all embarrassed and run off like that.” Sango pat him on the back.
“ Maybe that’s because she likes you.”
“ Do you really think so.”
“ I’m a girl. I know so.”
“ Then I should go say sorry.”
“ We’re not stopping yeah.” Then they walked off. Miroku just stood there.
“ Here I go. I’m going. I need to say sorry.” Miroku picked up one foot and then dropped it. “ I can’t. Why can’t I. Its not like I like her.”
“ Ohh this is so trouble some.” He then walked in the opposite direction.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment