Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - One New Team Member

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 10 - One New Team Member

Chapter 10 - One New Team Member
“ Courtney how’s Michelle?” came a voice. Courtney turned around.
“ Oh, Kagome. Michelle and InuYasha are doing fine.”
“ InuYasha?”
“ Yes. Michelle got cut with a demon blade. And on the blade was some poison. So I had to re-open the wound. She got scared so I needed InuYasha’s help to hold her down. The smell of poison and blood mixed together must have been to much for them to handle. They both passed out. Their in my hut.”
“ Can I see him.”
“ No. Lets have them rest. After a stench like that they are not going to be in the best health and mood. Don’t worry. I put some scents in the hut to calm them. They’ll be fine in a few hours.”
“ Any special treatment for Michelle?”
“ Just let her take it easy for a while. No fighting. No stress. Just have her keep a low profile.”
“ Ok. Thanks. Oh by the way I’m sorry about Miroku.” Apologize Kagome.
“ You heard about that.”
“ Yeah everyone heard you scream. He has a nice history with it. He asked me and Sango. Also many of other girls from all over.”
“ Oh.”
“ Don’t worry though. See there’s this demon named Naraku and he but a cursed wind tunnel in his right hand. It threatens to devour him one day. If he doesn’t defeat Naraku he’s peaty much died. That’s what we do. We all have something on Naraku. So we are together to kill him.”
“ Naraku.” Courtney said in a trance.
“ You know him?”
“ He killed my family. May I travel with you. I will kill him. He will not get away with what he did to me.”
“ Sure why not. Well I got to go finish shopping. See you later. Ok bye.” Courtney and Kagome went their separate ways.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment