Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Alone Together Again

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 11 - Alone Together Again

Chapter 11 - Alone Together Again
Michelle awoke in a dark room. Not knowing where she was; she started to get up. As she was getting into a sitting position pain filled her whole body.
“ You shouldn’t get up. You just got stitched up.”
“ What are you doing here?”
“Someone locked the door. I guess they didn’t want us out or something.”
“ Oh. I never thought a locked door would stop you.”
“ I got a feeling that they don’t like demons here.”
“ Are you scared?”
“ No. I just figured everyone needs a place to stay for a few days while you rest up. So I’ll try not to get us kicked out.”
“ No.” Michelle started to get up.
“ No what?”
“ Were leaving. I’m not letting Naraku and Erif to get a few more days of a head start.”
“ We have no choice.”
“ The hell we don’t”
Michelle started walking towards the door. “ Don’t bother. Courtney must’ve put a demon guard on the inside so we can’t get out. Just sit down.”
“ No”
“ Come on” InuYasha walked up and held Michelle’s arm to help sit down.
“ I can do it myself.”
“ Ok.” InuYasha let go and Michelle tried to set down, but she fell over and landed on her but with a thud. InuYasha started to laugh.
“ Hey its not funny. Any way I thought you hated laughing. If I recall it was on your list of things you hate to do.”
“ Yeah well, that was hilarious.”
“ Oh shut up.” InuYasha sat right next to Michelle. After that little comedy session they sat in silence. Minutes passed and Michelle was staring out a near by window and InuYasha was staring at the floor. InuYasha broke the silence.
“ Look, we should start getting along.”
“Mmm”
“ If we don’t Kagome is going to be on are case for the rest of the time we travel together. Which could be a long time. We never know when we’re going to run into Naraku.”
“ I rather have Kagome on my back then to be nice to you. A little secrete, just between you and me, I’m not anybody’s friend. The sooner I find Naraku the better.”
“ Everyone here likes you as a person and you, you, you say that. They all treated you so kindly. How. Why?”
“ Yes and I appreciate it, but everyone I befriend dies. A year ago it happened and a few months ago to. Everyone died. I hate it. I don’t want to put you guys into any danger.”
“ If we’re chasing Naraku. We are in danger. You don’t know how many times we’ve been in a dangerous situation. We can handle are selves.”
“ Are you sure.”
“ Positive”
“ Fine, then Howdy.” Michelle held out her hand. InuYasha grabbed it and shuck it.
“ Don’t ever say howdy again.” They laughed and stared at each other. Looking deep in each others eyes. Never letting go of one another’s hand. They stayed like that, what seemed for hours but it was only a few minutes when InuYasha came out of the trance first. He let go of Michelle’s hand but still staring in her eyes.
“ Your eyes are really beautiful.”
“ Uh. Thanks. I think.” Michelle’s cheeks flushed red. Then InuYasha kissed her. To them the Kissed was lasting for hours, but to Courtney who was standing in the door way was only a minute.
“ Sorry. Didn’t mean to interrupt anything. I’ll leave so you to can get back to business.”
Michelle about to leave, but Michelle got up and pulled her in real fast.
“ How much did you see.”
“ Not that much.”
“ Please don’t tell anyone.”
“ Yeah no one.” InuYasha said.
“ We’ll be out of here in know time.”
“ Don’t worry I won’t tell. But I’ll be seeing you guys for a long time.”
InuYasha and Michelle glanced at each other and looked back at Courtney. “ What do you mean.”
“ I’m going to kill Naraku. He killed my family and he must pay.” Anger filled her eyes. Courtneys heart started beating real fast. Her blood started to boil. Michelle and InuYasha were just looking at her. A breeze started to fill the room. Lighting started to surround her entire body.
“ Oh crap.” Michelle said and ran up to Courtney. “ Calm down ok. Just calm down.” The wind started to slow and the lighting died down.
“ What happened.”
“ Nothing. Uh, lets go.” InuYasha said.
“ Fine” said the girls and they all left the hut. They met up with the group and started to walk out of the village when Miroku walked up to Michelle.
“ So Michelle I see you are a lot better. I’m glad that wound didn’t affect your looks.” Everyone stared ant Miroku. They all had the look on their faces that said ‘ He’s doing it again. When will he ever learn’. The one person though who did not have the look was InuYasha. He more had the look of anger.
“ Uh. Thank you. I guess.” Michelle said.
“ One more thing. Would you bare my children.” Miroku reached for Michelle’s butt. InuYasha face turned red with anger. He ran up to Miroku and punched him in the face. He went flying and landed to the ground so hard it literally shock it. Michelle then fainted. Courtney ran up to Miroku to see if he was ok. He to was knocked him out.
“ InuYasha that was un called for.”
“ Shut up. He then Picked up Michelle and put her on his back. After he was down he left. and InuYasha turned to the door way and saw Courtney standing right there. She was Everyone followed except for Courtney. She was still examining Miroku. She then realized he had a broken leg. So she reached into her medical basket she brought a long and bandaged it up. He was lucky that it wasn’t to bad. She then picked him up and started walking on the wrong path.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment