Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Lost And Trapped

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 12 - Lost And Trapped

Chapter 12 - Lost And Trapped
Miroku was out for some time. So Courtney was walking in complete silence. “ He isn’t very heavy for a guy. He may be perverted, but he sure is cute. InuYasha to. By the way were are they?” Courtney was thinking to herself when Miroku started to stir.

“ You finally awake.” Courtney said and gave Miroku a sweet smile.
“ Why are you caring me?” Miroku asked.
“ You got knocked out by InuYasha and broke your leg when you hit the ground.” Courtney replied.
“ Why are you so kind to me when I offended you earlier?”
“ Kagome told me the story, about the wind tonal. I understand what your going through. Anyways I put that incident behind me.”
“ Oh. Please put me down now.” I don’t want to be a burden.”
“ Your not a burden. Besides you broke your leg. How are you going to walk?”
“ Please just put me down.”
“ Fine.” Court knelt down and waited for Miroku to be completely off before she rapped his arm around her shoulders for support.
“ Thank You. I’m terribly sorry about earlier and for now.”
“ Look I understand about earlier and about now. You can’t help it. It’s all InuYasha’s fault. I don’t really blame him though. I mean If I haven’t walked in on those two kissing then I might have been surprised, but … wait. Ops.”
“ Woo, woo, what. You walked in on them kissing.”
“ Um, yeah, but I , well, I promised not to tell.”
“ Hu. You’re a priestess and I thought they never kept secrets.” Courtney stopped in her tracks. Miroku looked at her with a puzzled look. He removed his arm from her shoulders and limped over to a tree. Leaning his weight on one foot and on the tree trunk he crossed his arms across his chest. He waited for the lecture he was going to get.
“ Yes I’m a priestess,” Courtney turned and walked over to stand next to Miroku. “ But I’m only nineteen. I have my whole life to live. Any ways I never wanted to be a priestess. I was sold into the job.”
“ Sold into?” They both sat down grass. Getting comfortable Courtney started explaining.
“ Yeah. My parents needed money. So when this women was going around each and every town saying, Will Give You Money If You Give Us Girls. Notch my parents sold me. I wasn’t mad because I told them I would help out any way I could.”
“ Those were probably the wrong words to say.” Miroku cut in.
“ They were. After some years of working my @$$ off every student got this message, When Twenty One Must Marry One Of The Lords. Once I heard that, I toke off for my parents. Along they way I grow knowledge that some demon named Naraku was controlling it. So I changed my direction and headed for the school again. When I got there the whole place was burnt to the ground.”
“ NO survivors?” Miroku asked.
“ None. So I just went home. But when I got there I walked in on Naraku killing my parents. I didn’t even stop him. I let him kill my family. I didn’t know what to do. Now I do. He will die. Even if it coast me my life.” Anger and sadness covered Courts face. Miroku toke her hand in his.
“ You won’t be alone. I’ll be right beside you the whole way. Trust me. I’ll be the one to give you a shoulder to cry on .”
“ I don’t cry. It’s a weak thing to do.”
“ No. It doesn’t mean your weak. If you keep that sadness locked inside it will come out as anger. It will destroy you. I couldn’t stand seeing you fall apart.”
“ Miroku.” He tightened his grasp of her hand and started to lean in for a kiss when a sacred arrow came out of the shadow of the trees. Courtney was right in the path of the arrow. He quickly pushed her away and toke the hit right in his right shoulder.
“ Miroku! No!” Courtney yelled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment