Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - The Surprise Attack { Miroku's POV }

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 13 - The Surprise Attack { Miroku's POV }

Chapter 13 - The Surprise Attack { Miroku's POV }
You saw a glimpse of a sacred arrow coming from the trees shadow. You didn’t have time to think. It was heading straight for Courtney. You quickly push her out of the way. As you did that the arrow struck your right shoulder. The pain of the arrow piercing you skin caused you to scream. You fell to the ground as the arrow grinded some of the bone into ash. Then some strange energy flowed through your body causing your insides to burn. You hear Courtney scream so you raised your head the best you could. She was crawling towards you. She barley dodge another arrow by inches. It seemed like a whole life time before she got to you.
She grabbed your hand. “Miroku please hang in their. Please. I’ll get you out of here. “ Courtney whispered. The arrow she barley escaped from hit a tree causing it to split the tree in half. Not knowing that the tree was going to fall Courtney started to drag you to some bushes.
“ Courtney get out of here. I’ll catch up with you later.” You murmured.
“ No chance.”

“ Courtney watch out.” Court looked up. Before she could do anything a tree fell on top of you and Court causing blood to squirt everywhere. Both Courtney and you lay unconscious. Thinking you guys died Kikyo comes out of hiding.
“ That was way to easy. Yet again Miroku was injured and Courtney is a descries for a holy person. She gives us priestess a bad rep. I must say I had fun.” While saying that she walked up to the tree and poured a red glowing, gooey slim on the trunk. The slim poured down into your wounds. Even though the slim was only meant for you, Courtney too had some cuts the slim entered into. Then Kikyo walked off dispersing into the mist.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment