Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The Far Away Group

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 14 - The Far Away Group

Chapter 14 - The Far Away Group
“ Where the hell are they!” Inu said in a stern voice.
“ Relax. Remember Courtney stayed behind to help Miroku.” Michelle reminded.
“ Yeah but why do I have a bad feeling.”
“ InuYasha, you always have a bad feeling about everything.” Kagome said.
“ You know she’s right. Right from the moment you were able to trust me you always got bad feelings. But I o say that your bad feeling about my brother came out true when he tried to kill Kagome.” Sango said. There was a long pause. InuYasha and Michelle started sniffing the air.
“ Do you smell that Inu?” Michelle asked.
“ Yeah.” He replied.
“ What is it?’ Both Kagome and Sango asked in unison.
“ Blood. Not just anyone’s blood, but Miroku’s.” InuYasha and Michelle toke off leaving Kagome and Sango alone.
“ Well lets set up camp here.” Kagome said in a calm manner.
“ Aren’t you worried about Miroku and Courtney for that matter.”
“ Of course,” Kagome replied. “ But if they are badly hurt we should have everything ready for when they get here.”
“ Right.” So Sango and Kagome got to work setting up the tents. Starting a camp fire, and getting medical supplies ready.
Michelle and Inu running at full speed came to the sight of the accident. Seeing what laid before them; they quickly got to work of lifting the fallen tree. It toke them a couple of minutes to roll it off of them. Picking up Courtney InuYasha moved her a good couple of feet away just in case the person who done this was near by. InuYasha searching the perimeter caught Kikyo’s sent.
Michelle knowing something was wrong with Inu. She wanted to ask but decided to wait on it. Seeing the arrow in Miroku’s right shoulder she pulled it out. Waiting for blood to squirt out she was shocked when it didn’t.
“ That’s strange.”
“ What is.”
“ This arrow. Its not like nothing I’ve ever seen before.” InuYasha walked up and looked at the arrow.
“ Kikyo.” He whispered.
“ Who?’
“ Ah… Nothing. Ancient History.”
“ Albright. Lets get them back to the rest of the group.” With a nod of his head Inu picked up Miroku and toke off. Michelle did the same thing with Courtney.
Reaching the site where they left the others they found that they had set up camp. Looking around they found two beds. So they set each on one. Seeing that Kagome and Sango were both sleeping they tended to Miroku’s and Courtney’s wounds them selves. They started with Miroku seeing that he was the one with more serious injuries. After about five Minutes they moved to Court. Her caring only toke them about thirty seconds. After words InuYasha got up, crossed his arms and started to walk off into the surrounding woods. Seeing this Michelle got up and ran after him.

“ Wait InuYasha. Where ya going?” Michelle yelled loud enough for Inu to hear, but not to disturb the others. Catching up with him she matched his pace.
“ Why are you so nosy. Can’t I just be alone to think for awhile instead of have to deal with you or any other people for that matter. All of you guys are pain in the neck.” Michelle froze. InuYasha stopped and looked at her. She bowed her head and stared and the ground.
“ I see. I’ll leave you alone then. It was nice meeting you InuYasha. I’ll never forget you.” Michelle then started to turn away.
“ Michelle wait.” Inu ran to her side and grabbed her hand. “I want to talk to you. I have something to tell you.”
“ Ok.” They both jumped into a near by tree.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment