Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - The Camp Site

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 15 - The Camp Site

Chapter 15 - The Camp Site
Waking up Court’s head was throbbing with an unbearable pain. Taking a minute to gain her strength she wondered what the hell happened to her. Remembering about Miroku she sat up in one second flat. Seeing him laying right next to her she crawled the little distance to be by his side. Seeing he was breathing normally toke a lot of stress off of her shoulders.
“ Miroku.” Courtney said in a loud but gentle voice hoping to wake him up. Nothing happened. Although he did not move her voice caused Kagome and Sango to wake.
“ I’m sorry. I should have been quieter.”
“ That’s alright. I was looking forward to a midnight stroll.” Sango said.
“ Me too. But I’m going to go back to sleep. Court you should get some rest too. There’s noting you can do for him. Let him rest.” Kagome said.

“ I’m fine. I think I’ll stay up for him.”
“ All right.” Kagome went back to sleep and Sango left walking into the forest. Sitting there staring at Miroku Courtney relax=zed he was starting to break out in a sweat. Feeling his forehead; she felt he had a least a 102 fever. Getting tired she curled up next to Miroku and fell fast asleep. As they slept Miroku and Courtneys wounds were starting to heal. The poison that Kikyo poured onto the tree was starting to take the first affect. Not knowing that they were poisoned they didn’t know that soon they would die.
Miroku. Awoke about five minutes after Courtney fell in a deep sleep. Seeing her next to him made him feel so comfortable. This to him felt so right. So perfect. He was falling in love with her. This womanizing Monk finally felt like he was ready to settle down. What scared him the most was if she felt the same way.
“ Don’t think about that you stupid Monk. Just savior the moment.” He thought to himself. And then fell back to sleep with his arms rapped around her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment