Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Up In The Tree

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 16 - Up In The Tree

Chapter 16 - Up In The Tree
“ So what did you want to talk to me about?” Michelle asked.
“ I.. I. Oh never mind.” Inu jumped up one more branch. Michelle followed.
“ InuYasha please.” He would not look at her. Not even speak to her. Cupping his chin with her hand she turned his face towards her own. Puzzled at what she saw. “ are you crying?” She asked.
“ NO!” he shouted.
“ Then why do I see streaks of dried tears?”

“ Something is irritating my damn eyes. Haven’t that ever happened to you.” He said in a harsh tone.
“ Oh my god. Just looking at you irritates my eyes. Damn it!” Michelle yelled. Sadness filled Inu’s face. “ InuYasha. I’m sorry. I’m just frustrated. I feel like you hate me and that you don’t trust me.” Inu grabbed her hand and looked in her eyes.
“ Michelle I don’t hate you. I never did. Not even the first time I saw you. And I d o trust you. I’m just scared. I feel like I’m falling in love with you. For once in my life I feel like someone cares for me. I don’t want to lose you. I love you with every bit of my heart.” Once InuYasha was done Michelle’s eyes filled with tears. “ Michelle are you ok?” He asked.
“ InuYasha.” Michelle through her self at him and gave him a deep passionate kiss. At first it toke Inu by surprise, but after a few seconds he returned the kiss. Every once in the while he would deepen the kiss to a point where Michelle felt like she would just die. Nothing mattered to them right now. The only thing that mattered was this place. This moment in time. Being with each other was the only care in the world. InuYasha built up enough strength to end the kiss. Breathy heavier then before InuYasha placed Michelle on his lap.
“ I love you.” Inu whispered in Michelle’s ear. Michelle just stared at him and then laid her head on his chest.
“ I love you too.” Then she dozed off. Listing to her silent steady breathing soon Inu too fell in a deep pleasant sleep. Hours has gone by when Inu and Michelle were a woken by a scream echoing through out the dark night air. Both at first startled soon came to their senses and realized it was Sango. InuYasha grabbed Michelle’s hand and toke off. They both were scared of what lay ahead of them. And just like this the moment they never wanted to end ended in a blink of an eye.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment