Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Reunited For The Last Time { Sango: POV }

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 17 - Reunited For The Last Time { Sango: POV }

Chapter 17 - Reunited For The Last Time { Sango: POV }
You just woke up and instead of going back to sleep you decided to take a stroll through the forest. You started to regret it because you didn’t bring you hiraikotsu along, but soon that didn’t matter because you couldn’t stop thinking of Mocke. Although you guys have gone through dangerous times the past couple days it seems you could only think of him. You thought you were in love with Miroku, but you were wrong. You loves Mocke. Even if you only knew him for a short while you knew you two shared something special.
After walking a few short miles something caught your attention. Right In front of you stood your brother Kohaku.
“ Kohaku!” You started running towards him, but when you got into arms length of him you couldn’t move. You couldn’t understand why, but you figured he put a sprit holding spell on you.
“ Sister.” He said. You looked at him and you could she he was struggling. You knew he was fighting for his life. “ Sister. I got fight it anymore. I need you to kill me before I kill you.” Shock covered your face.
“ Brother. I can not kill you. I will not.” you said.
“ Sis.. Ahhhhh.” He screamed in pain. He lost hold of the spell so you could move again. You ran to him and knelt down before him. Gathering him in your arms you held him close.
“ I don’t know what Naraku is doing to you, but now that I have you, I’m not losing you.”
“ Sister.” You felt Kohaku’s hand brush you back were your sword stayed. You pushed him away, but he already grabbed the sword. He placed the sword over the shard imbedded in his back. You scream, but he already plucked it out. You watch fly through the air and land in front of you.
“ Kohaku.” You say with tears filling your eyes. He walks up to you and hugs you.
“ I love you sis. I’m sorry.” Then his body turns to ashes. You feel tears start to drop from you blood shot eyes. You lost your brother for good now. You will never she him again. You kneel on the grass for a few minutes before you break down. You scream as loud as you could and pounded your fists on the ground. You then berry your head in your hands and cry. That’s when you felt the hands of a female on your shoulder. You look up to see Michelle and InuYasha by your side.

“ We’re not going to ask you what happened. We know you will tell us. For now lets go back to camp. You could use the rest.” Michelle said. You shock your head and walked off with them. Holding the jewel shard in your hand you couldn’t help, but feel that your brother was still with you. You look back and when you did you saw a ghostly looking boy. He was your brother. He had a big grin on his face and waved to you then ran off. It happened so fast you thought you were seeing things. So you decided to ignore it. Looking at the jewel shard you vow to Kill Naraku now. You will not Die till you do.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment