Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - The Dreams

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 18 - The Dreams

Chapter 18 - The Dreams
Once they reached camp Sango went straight to bed. Everyone was quit so not to wake Kagome.
“ Michelle.” InuYasha said. He didn’t get a response. Instead she walked off to a near by tree and jumped up to the highest branch that was heavy enough to support her weight. “ Now what’s wrong with her.” Inu thought to him self. He jumped up on the branch and sat right next to her. “ I’m ready to listen when you want to tell me what the hell is wrong with you.”
“ Do I have to.” Michelle said looking up at tie stars.
“ Yes.” InuYasha was starting to get agitated.
“ You know tomorrow is the night of the full moon. The night I turn human. Now you get to see me as a one.”
“ Don’t change the subject on me. What’s really bothering you.”
“ Oh all right. For all the days I’ve met you I have been having these dreams. They feel so real, but I knew there just dreams.”
“ Ok. Well if there just dreams why are you so worked up over them?” Inu asked.
“ I was getting to that. Well while we were sleeping tonight I had a dream about Sango. It’s to long to explain so I’ll get down to the point. In my dream Sango screamed and she was kneeling the same why in my dream as we found her. I’m scared that my dreams are coming true. Because in one of my dreams everyone dies even you. I don’t want to lose you. Nor anyone else for that matter.” Michelle said turning to look at Inu. InuYasha gave her a reassuring smile.
“ Don’t worry. No one will die. I’ll be with you forever.” Michelle almost broke out in tears, but was able to control herself. Why was she getting so worked up over it. She never cried. Only aloud herself to love once. Erif changed her life and now who knows what will happen this time. Deciding to forget about she huddled close to Inu. He in response rapped his arm around her shoulders and with his other hand, held her hand. They both sat starring at the stars. After a couple minutes Michelle had an idea.
“ InuYasha we should go get Mocke.”
“ Why?” He asked.
“ If what happened to her was anything like my dream the next couple days are going to be tough. She’s going to need someone.”
“I know that, I meant was why him.”
“ Oh. Well lets just say it’s girls instinct. She will need him. It will change her life for ever.”
“ Uh, ok, I’ll leave right now.” Inu said
“No. You need some sleep. I don’t want you to get hurt. Leave first thing in the morning. In the mean time I’m going back to camp.” Michelle started to get up.
“ Aren’t you going to stay here with me?” Inu asked while grabbing her hand.
Michelle turned and smiled at him. “ People are going to start getting suspicious. You wouldn’t want everyone to know about us. Good night.” and she was off. InuYasha just sat in confusion. It seems ever since he met her that’s all he’s been doing. Was she mad that he didn’t want anyone to know. “ Of course she’s mad about that. Women are so touchy.” he thought to his self. He thought he was in love with Kikyo, but he didn’t feel this way towards her like he does Michelle. Not even Kagome. He was kidding himself when he said he loved them, but now he was sure about Michelle. Maybe he should tell everyone. He decide to drop the subject . He would leave for Mocke in the morning and come back and talk with Michelle. Then he dozed off to sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment