Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Alone and Sad

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 19 - Alone and Sad

Chapter 19 - Alone and Sad
Everyone woke around the same time. Kagome was up comforting Sango and Courtney was helping Miroku. Michelle was surprised that Sango and Miroku were doing better then expected. Michelle couldn’t find InuYasha so she guessed he left to go get Mocke. She was all alone. Seeing how everyone was happy without her she walked off to the spot where InuYasha said he loved her. The tree was right by a lake. She sat at the shore line and looked down to see her reflection. Looking back at her was a unfamiliar face. It looked the same, but the anger was gone. All she saw was sadness and loneliness. She told her self not to fall in love again, but she did.
After some time of sitting wondering she came down to conclusion that she was going to protect everyone she new. Even if it killed her. They showed her what friendship was and InuYasha showed her how to love again. She didn’t know how to make it up to them so protecting them and giving up her life was the only way. “ I will not let my dreams come true. If they do come true I’ll stop them. I swore. I don’t want to lose InuYasha that way.” Michelle said out loud talking to her reflection.
She sat and waited. For what, she did not know. Hoping Inu would pop out and surprise her was all she was hoping. He didn’t say good bye to her. He just left. Remembering this morning she thought someone kissed her on the temple, but thought it was in her dream. Was it him? How she hated her self. Why couldn’t she stop thinking of him. Instead of going back, she decided to stay where she was. Alone and Sad.
 
 
* Sorry it's sooooooooooooooooooo short. I'm trying to finish it soon. *

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment