Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - The Handsome Koga

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 20 - The Handsome Koga

Chapter 20 - The Handsome Koga
When Inu arrived Sango was getting comforted by Kagome and Courtney was helping Miroku. “ Hello, Anybody home.” Inu screamed. Everyone one looked. They all were in shock when they saw Mocke standing right next to him. Sango quickly shot up and ran to Mocke falling into his arms. She cried like a little baby. Inu walked up to Kagome who was now over by Courtney and Miroku.

“ Why did you go get him.” Kagome asked.
“ It wasn’t my idea. Michelle told me to. By the way where is she.” Inu said while gazing around the clearing.
“ She walked off this morning. It looked like she was heading for the lake.” Court said with a little smile.
“ Oh. I’m going to go see if she’s ok.” Kagome got this look of anger and confusion .
“ SIT!” Kagome screamed. InuYasha looked puzzled as he slammed down to the ground.
“ Hey. What did you…” Inu was cut off.
“ How dare you. He did not deserve that!” Everyone looked up even Mocke and Sango to see who said that. Right there by Inu’s head stood Michelle. Her face was mixed with emotions.
“ How dare I how dare you. You have no right to yell at me.”
“ And what right do you have to sit InuYasha and yell at me.” Michelle shouted.
“ I have all the right in the world. I’ll tell him to sit when ever.” Once again Inu fell.
“ That’s it. I’ve had enough. InuYasha does not deserve this.” Michelle bent down and picked Inu’s head up by the hair.
“ Ouch. That hurts!” He shouted.
“ To bad.” Michelle said in a harsh tone. She then grabbed the enchanted beads and started to pull as hard as she could. Sparks flew everywhere. The beads were putting up a heck of a fight.
“ Let go.” Kagome started to walk towards them but Courtney held her back.

“ They shouldn‘t break. Only you can remove them.” Courtney said. A huge grin spread across Kagome’s face.
“ You hear that. Only I can remove them.” She yelled.
“ No! I love him and I’m not going to sit back and watch you harm him for the rest of his life.” Michelle screamed. With that said a blackish glow came from the beads. Then they shattered across the inter clearing. Everyone stood in shock. Mostly by her admitting that she loved him, but also the beads breaking. “ Ah, ah,ah. Take that winch.” Michelle yelled.
“ I’ll, I’ll kill you.” Kagome broken free from Court’s grasp and charged at Michelle.
“ Are you threatening me. I’ll be glad to tell you that anyone who trays to kill me or hurt one of my friends will die.” Michelle let go of Inu’s hair causing his face to fall right back into the imprint he made from the sit command. Kagome was still charging for Michelle when they heard a males voice.
“ Kagome. I didn’t know you were the vicious type. I like that.” They all turned around and saw the handsome wolf demon Koga. With his stunning blue eyes, and masculine body all the girls went crazy for him. Even Kagome had the hots for him. Maybe more now then ever. Seeing Michelle and Inu together was to much. Yes, she was jealous, but now that she saw Koga she didn’t really mind.
“ Koga. What are you doing here?” Kagome asked.
“ I’m just passing through.” he replied. InuYasha got up from the ground. Koga was waiting for him to make a move but he didn’t. Inu just stood there. Confused he just shrugged it off.
“ Listen Kagome. I’m not leaving until I teach you a lessen. And you the one called Koga how dare you come here and interrupt are little shindig. Now Kagome die.”
“ Oh go to hell dog.” They both ran. Shocked by what Kagome said Inu and Koga stepped right in front of the girls.
“ That’s enough!” They both yelled. Michelle stopped off to the east and Kagome stopped off to the west. Shacking there head Koga ran after Kagome and InuYasha ran after Michelle.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment