Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - In The Forest

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 21 - In The Forest

Chapter 21 - In The Forest
Koga ran after Kagome, calling out her name. “wait!” he yelled. “wait up!” he finally caught up to her. “what is your problem? One minute you were fine and the next your all nasty.”
“nasty?!? You think I’m nasty?!? Well I’ve got news for you, you haven’t seen the half of it!”
“woo woo woo, calm down. I didn’t mean it like that.”
“how do I know that?!?” she yelled as she turned and walked off. Koga caught up to her again. And stood in front of her.
“ listen, I wouldn’t just say that. And if I know you the way I think I do, you’d just believe me.” Kagome stood there, with anger in her eyes and then threw herself at him. She started to cry.
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” Koga was completely shocked, and stood there doing nothing. Kagome looked up to his eyes and he wiped her tears. She then rested her head on his chest.
“how could InuYasha treat you the way he did all that time?” he said in a very calm quiet way. He stared to stroke her hair. “I don’t know how he could do that to someone so beautiful.” Kagome looked up at him again.
“wh. . .” before she could finish she found herself in a deep passionate kiss. They were both in shock and stood there doing nothing besides the lip to lip contact. Kagome finally broke the kiss.
“what’s wrong?” he asked.
“nothing.”
“if something is wrong you can tell me, you do know that right?”
“well, its just that I feel, well, weird.”
“about us?!?” koga backed off a little.
“not us. The kiss, it wasn’t what I would of pictured.”
“what would you would of wanted?” he cocked his head a little ways to the right.
“I don’t know. Its hard to explain.”
“well why don’t you show me, if you don’t mind.”
Kagome stepped forward, closer than an inch away from him. She then took his left hand and guided it to the arch of her back. She was getting a little nervous and took a little while for the next move. She looked up at him once again and wrapped both arms around the back of his neck. They
stood there for a few minutes gazing into each others eyes. She then took his right hand and put it on her face and held it there. He then understood what she wanted, he slowly leaned in closer to her. Then kagome took the initiative to do the rest. She sort of “jumped” to him kissing him 10 times better than before. Koga then deepened the kiss every second they fell more and more for each other. They could tell they were falling in love with each other, they knew for a fact they loved each other, but Koga knew she still loved InuYasha.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment