Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Getting Caught [Michelle 2nd Person]

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 22 - Getting Caught [Michelle 2nd Person]

Chapter 22 - Getting Caught [Michelle 2nd Person]
You and InuYasha are walking through the forest in complete silence. You are thinking to yourself about what he had asked you the other night. “aren’t you going to stay with me?” those words echoed through your head at least a thousand times. And you hated yourself for saying that you didn’t want the others to get suspicious. But really you didn’t care. They were going to find out sooner or later. You were wondering if Koga and Kagome suspected anything, they did see Inu kiss you. But that was sort of like a mini battle, but you still worried. You got so caught up in your thoughts that you didn’t notice InuYasha walk ahead and disappear in the mists. You came back to reality and saw that InuYasha was gone. You call his name and get no response. You ran ahead and see him in a tree by the clearing where you first met. he was sitting on a rather fat branch. You jump up and sit next to him. He was leaning on the trunk with his eyes closed. You ask him if he was okay. He told you he was fine and he was just a little tired because he didn’t sleep well last night. You told him to get some rest, but all he did was give out a little chuckle. You gave him a look that told him you’d be fine. Then he turned and sat the right way. You lay down on his lap. Talking about your childhood and laughing about how stupid you guys were. You looked up in his eyes and told him you had never seen him laugh. He looked surprised because he knew you were right. He looked down at you and stared deep into your purple eyes. His long silver hair went in his face and reflected a pale orange shine in the sunset. Then his eyes turned brown, and his hair turned black. It was the night of the new moon. He told you he was sorry. You asked about what. He told you for being a wimpy half demon. You sat up and told him to stop talking like that, and that you loved him as a half demon. You loved him and you admitted it. You loved him! He looked at you deeper in the eyes. You take your hand and put the excess hair behind his ear, and leaned up and kissed him. He slowly wrapped his tongue around yours and closed his eyes, fully concentrating on the kiss. He put his hand on the side of your face and his other on your back you had both your hands folded around the back of his neck. He might have been human InuYasha but no matter what form he was in he always kissed good. You thought he would of been surprised but you were wrong, he was prepared, for you and him were thinking the same thing: “I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” it might have been the 3rd or 4th time you have kissed him, but to both of you it was the first. The to admit true feelings towards one another and really show that you love him.
You were laying in his arms a few hours later, resting your head on his shoulder and holding his hand. He was whispering to you. Telling you how wonderful and beautiful you are. And you were telling him that if it wasn’t for him you’d be lost. He asked you what you meant. You had told him that if it wasn’t for him Erif would have killed you a long time ago. And that if it wasn’t for you he’d
be better of because now he has a bigger battle to fight. Erif and Naraku. He leaned over you and pecked you on the lips and told you that if he had to, he would die for you. You sat up an squeezed him so hard both of you had trouble breathing. You were sitting there embracing each other for several minutes and herd footsteps. You were scared and continued to hug InuYasha. Six dark figures came out of the woods, you both looked over, it was Sango, Mocke, Koga, Kagome, Miroku, and Courtney. You and InuYasha were relived, but every one else was confused. Here was the time you dreaded the most: admitting you had fallen in love with InuYasha.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment