Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Telling The Truth

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 23 - Telling The Truth

Chapter 23 - Telling The Truth
“what exactly is going on with you two? As your friends I think we aught to know.” shouted Koga.
“you, what, but, you here? Why?” InuYasha stuttered. “he’s with us?!?!”
“yeah, I am. Got a problem there, bud?”
“why as a matter of fact I do!” Inu shouted as he got up. “I cant live with you here!”
“Is that a challenge?!?” Koga yelled as he got into a fighting position.
“okay this isn’t worth fighting over boys.” Michelle and Kagome said as they pulled the two as far away from each other as possible. Miroku and Courtney tried to walk away hoping to get away with not telling what they knew.
“and where do you think your going?” asked Sango. “if you know something, you better stay here.”
“OKAY!!!!” Michelle shouted. Everyone looked at her. She was having trouble breathing because she was so nervous. “I love InuYasha.” she said so faintly no one herd her.
“what?” every one asked.
“I’M IN LOVE WITH INUYASHA!!!” she shouted. She covered her mouth and looked around to all of her dropped mouth friends. Her face turned red in embarrassment. InuYasha walked up to her and patted her on the shoulder.
“nice job.” he said sarcastically.
“what do you mean by that?!?” she shouted back.
“now they know!”
“so, they already put it together any way!”
“well know that we’re on the subject,” Courtney interrupted. “me and Miroku, well, kind of, like each other a little too.” Miroku just smiled as he put his hand around he shoulder.
“me and Koga have been together for the past couple nights.” Kagome spitted out. Then they all looked at Sango and Mocke.
“and what about you two?” Inu asked. “and you better not tell me you’re just friends.” Sango and Mocke looked at each other and Mocke asked if he could speak to Sango alone. They all agreed as long as they got an answer.
“you didn’t tell them yet?!?” Mocke quietly shouted.
“no I didn’t want them to know right away.”
“well are you going to tell them?” he asked.
“I have to now!” she said.
“what is taking them so long?” Inu asked.
“you can never rush these things.” Michelle told him.
“rush what?!? There is nothing going on!” he shouted. “all there doing is talking!”
“who knows they could be getting married.” Sango and Mocke walk back to the campsite.
“we’re getting married!” they said. Everyone was in awe. Inu looked at Michelle and she looked at him.
“YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME!” he shouted. “and I thought I knew you.”
“what?!?” Michelle said as she pulled his hair. “I didn’t know about them InuYasha. And if you love me as much as I think you do, you’d believe me.”
“InuYasha, she is right she didn’t know. No one knew.” Sango told him. “I didn’t tell anyone.” he looked at her and apologized. It took a few minutes but she forgave him with a hug and a kiss. Everyone then knew the loved each other, and wanted to be together. Everyone lay down in a circle formation. It is now darker then ever before, and InuYasha was still human. Michelle looks around and sees that everyone was sleeping. She scoots next to InuYasha and accidentally wakes him up.
“I’m sorry.” she said. Inu rubbed his eyes and stretched out while putting his arm around her.
“what’s wrong?” he asked. “what is bothering you?”
“nothing serious. It is just that I need to talk to you.”
“about what?” he asked as he tried to sit up, but Michelle held him down. She laid down on his chest.
“what was it you wanted to talk about?” Inu asked. Michelle had no response. “Michelle?” she sat up and leaned over him.
“what do you think of me?” she asked.
“what?!?”
“what do you think of me, I mean, I’m I good enough for you?” InuYasha was in complete shock.
“what the hell are you talking about?!? What kind of stupid question is that?!? Are you high or something?!?”
“I was just asking. . .” he grabbed her hand.
“why would you ask me something like that?” he looked her deep in the eyes. “of coarse your good enough. I love you. I love you the way you are. The question is am I good enough for you?
“ Of course. As do I love you. I’ve finally found a reason to live a little longer.”
“ Good. I can’t see my life without you. Now lets get some sleep I got a feeling its going to be a long day.”
“Good night InuYasha.” Michelle looked up into his moonlight face and smiled. Instead of saying good night back he gave her a soft peck on the lips and laid his head down. Falling asleep right away. Michelle was the only one left. Hearing the rhythmic beat of Inu’s heart most of made her fall into a sleep because the next thing she know was that she was dreaming again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment