Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - All Alone: The Dream Of Nightmares

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 24 - All Alone: The Dream Of Nightmares

Chapter 24 - All Alone: The Dream Of Nightmares
Once again your running though out the forest. But this time you weren’t alone. You could feel a hand on yours. It felt like a males. You look over, but couldn’t see anything. As a matter of fact you saw nothing just blackness. “ Oh my god I’m blind!” You scream. You rep your hand out of the males and feel your face. It seemed different. A gooey slim covered your face. It oozed out between your fingers. Touching the clean skin it left a cooling sensation then a burning. Freaking out you start yelling out random things making no sense at all. “ Calm down It will be ok. I just need to get you to a pound to clean that stuff off.” You heard Inu’s voice. “ InuYasha.” you feel around. Finally after several attempts of trying to find him he steps in front of your arms. He lets you hug him. He quickly returns the hug, but he seemed different. He seemed farther away. Like he didn’t want to be with you.
“ InuYasha what’s wrong?” you ask worried. “ Nothing. Lets go get you clean up.” Fearing something bad happened. You dropped the subject and continued walking in silence. You reach the river safely and you went to clean up. After a few minutes of scrubbing, the slim finally came off. You turned around and saw InuYasha starring in to space. You walked up to him. “ InuYasha what did I do?” You ask. “ You don’t want to know.” “ Yes I do.” You raised your voice in frustration. “ Why the hell are you so, so, spacey all of the sudden. You don’t want to be around me. I want to know why, NOW!” you shouted. “ They’re died. All of them. You killed them. You couldn’t control yourself. You were so pissed at Naraku and Erif. You turned into a demon. You killed them then the others. You all most killed me, but you fainted and turned to your normal face. So that’s what happened. You killed them.” “No. Your lying. I wouldn’t would I.” Tears filled your eyes, but you forced them to stay their. “ It’s true. With your bare hands.” You gathered the courage to look. Sure enough your hands were stained with blood. “ Oh god!” The tears fall down. You run to the river and start scrubbing your hands. “ I’m sorry. So sorry.” You repeated it over and over. Crying and Crying. The blood came off, but you couldn’t stop scrubbing. “ I killed them. I, I’m so sorry.” InuYasha walks up to you in the river and hugs you. “ I’m not mad. I love you Michelle. Just stop torturing yourself.” You hugged him tightly as you cried. “ Michelle Kill him.” a voice said in your head. “ No!” you thought. Your body was starting to become over powered by a strong evil entity. You tried to get away from InuYasha but you couldn’t move. Then your body changed. You still had control of your mind, but your body was being controlled by something else. Then your claws started slicing through InuYasha’s body. His scream was echoing through the trees. Tears fell harder. “ InuYasha!” You screamed as his body grow limp. Finally your body listed to you. Letting go of him he fell to ground. His skin was so pale and his body was so cold. What have you done. You got up and ran. You ran away not knowing where to go, but you needed to get away. You ran and ran never stopping killing everyone in your path. You turned into a murder.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment