Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - The Separations

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 25 - The Separations

Chapter 25 - The Separations
Michelle awoke suddenly gasping for breath. Realizing it was a dream she calmed down and very carefully, making sure not to wake InuYasha, rose to a sitting positions. Hugging her knees, she sat looking at the stars. “ Why is this happing to me?” She asked herself. She sat in thought till dawn. InuYasha woke up and when he realized Michelle wasn’t there he panicked. Sitting up quickly saw her. Giving a great big sigh he stretched and yawned.
“ Good Morning.” Inu said.
“ What’s so good about.”
“ What do you mean by that?” Inu asked.
“ You know tonight is the night of the full moon. I’m going to be losing my demonic powers. I’m going to be weak and helpless.” Michelle answered.
“ No.” Inu said.
“ No, what?” Michelle asked.
“ No, that’s not what’s bothering you. What is it? Tell me the truth.”
“ I, I had another one of those damn dreams again.” InuYasha put his arm around her shoulder and squeezed her tightly.
“ You’ll be fine.”
“ It’s not me I’m worried about, It’s you and the others.”
“ We’ll all be fine. Trust me.”
“ I hope your right.” Michelle looked up at InuYasha and smiled. He couldn’t resist. He lend down and kissed her. What he planed to be a simple peck, turned out to be a deep passionate kiss.
“ Um, Um. I hope I ain’t interrupting anything.” Kagome said in a annoyed voice. Breaking the kiss they both turned around to see Kagome starring up at them with the most sinister look on her face. Although she and Koga was together, she still had feelings for InuYasha.
“What’s that stair for Kagome?” InuYasha asked.
“ What are you talking about?” Kagome asked in confusion.
“ The stair on your face that looks like you want to kill me.”
“ Oh, that stair. It’s not pointed towards you at all. I want to kill Michelle. That’s all.”
“ Me!” Michelle shouted. She jumped down from the tree and landed right in front of Kagome. “ Why me? May I ask.”
“ There’s no answer I can give you at the moment, but maybe after your died I could give you one.” Kagome smirked.
“ Well, you want to kill me, kill me. But I ain’t going down that easily.” Michelle said getting into a fighting stance. The rest of the gang started walking to the view the fight better.
“ Yeah well you couldn’t beat Courtney or me in a fight. You just act tough, but your weaker then a mouse.” Kagome yelled
“ Hey don’t get me in the middle of this.” Courtney popped in.
“ Ah. Don’t make me laugh. All of you are weaker then a mouse. Me and InuYasha are the strong ones here.” Michelle shouted
“ Hey!” Everyone yelled. This once one two way fight grow into a whole group fight. InuYasha standing by and watching this decided to break it up. He walked right into the middle of the group.
“ Ok will you all please just SHUT UP!” he yelled. Everyone stopped and looked at him.
“ Look at all you. Its pathetic. And you say I’m the non-mature one. That’s bull. It’s you guys who are the non-mature ones. I’m ashamed to be seen with you damn people. So just stop and learn some maturity.”
“ He’s right.” all the girls sobbed in unison. They stopped and looked at each other. “ IF SHE SAID HE’S RIGHT THEN HE”S NOT!” They all yelled. Their faces got all puffy for saying this at the same time again so they stumped off in different directions. Besides InuYasha all the guys followed there girls. Screaming there names to wait. InuYasha just stood there looking dazed and confused.
“ Did I say something wrong” He thought to himself. “ I’ll I did was try to help them get along. Oh shoot Michelle.” Then he ran off after her. He went the right way, but when he got to the fork in the road he toke the left instead of the right.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment