Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - The Plot

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 26 - The Plot

Chapter 26 - The Plot
Naraku, Erif, and Kikyo were sitting in the cave of Ormigomo. “ Finally they split up. I thought it was going to take for ever.” Naraku said.
“ Yes. And that stupid mutt face went the wrong way. Which leaves him all alone. I’m going to take care of him. I’ll see you later Naraku. Take car of the others before you come for him. Got it.” Kikyo said. She got up to leave but waited for an answer. When she didn’t get one right away she grew agitated. She crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot. Naraku saw this and realized she wanted an answer.
“ Oh. Yes dear. Anything you say.”
“ About time.” and she walked out the cave towards InuYasha.
“ Man does she have to be such a dog about things.” Erif stated.
“ Hey that’s my girl your talking about.” Naraku raised his voice.
“ Sorry bro. Ok about the attacks. I say we use there weak points. For Miroku it’s the shimuso and Courtney. For Courtney it’s Miroku. Sango is Kohaku and Mocke. Mocke is Sango. Michelle is here friends and InuYasha is his friends and Kikyo.”
“ Good idea, but haven’t you forgotten Kohaku is died.”
“ You brought him back to life once. Can’t you do it again.” Erif asked.
“ Yes. Why didn’t I think of that.” So they got down to work. They wanted to get to them within the hour. So that left them with about five minutes of planning.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment