Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - The First Attack: Sango And Mocke

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 27 - The First Attack: Sango And Mocke

Chapter 27 - The First Attack: Sango And Mocke
“ Sango wait up.”
“ Man. How. Why. Dang. “
“ Sango. Come on slow down.” Mocke ran along side her.
“ What. Oh.” Sango stopped and looked at Mocke. He placed his hands on his knees to ketch his breath. Then he stood up straight and hugged her tightly.
“ Mocke.” Sango whispered off guard in his ear.
“ Just shut up. I want to tell you something.” Mocke looked into her light up eyes.
“ What.” She asked a little nervously. He lend down and placed his mouth close to her ear.
“ I love you.” He whispered. His breath that close to her skin made her skin tingle with pleasure. Hearing this maid her so happy. She grabbed his chin and kissed his lips. Playing with his tongue with hers. She then moved and started nipping his ear.
“ Sango.” He said in a husked voice.
“ Shut up and kiss me stupid.” She looked up and he shock his head yes and lend in for another kiss. When there noses were touching he saw that her eyes were staring at something in the distance. He turned around to see what it was. He couldn’t believe his eyes.
“ Kohaku.” Sango screamed and started to run towards him. Mocke quickly rapped his arms around her waist and held her firmly there.
“ Let me go. I have to go to him.” She yelled as tears fell.
“ He’s died. Remember that. It’s not him.”
“ No. No. Your lying.” She screamed try to get away.
“ I wish I was sweetie, but.”
“ NO.” They stared at Kohaku for at least a couple minutes. He was just standing there with know movements. Then out of know where in a blink of an eye he through his Kusarigama at them. With out thinking Mocke unwrapped his arms from her waist and pushed her out of the way. The cause of this action made the Kusarigama to hit him in the heart. She watched his body fall to the ground. Sango screamed so terrifying that it made the dead quiver. As she scurried over to him Kohaku got ready to attack again.

Sango reached Mocke’s side when Kohaku through the Kusarigama at Sango. Quickly gathering him in her arms, she leaped out of the way and ran. Not knowing where to go she just ran straight never looking back.

A few minutes later Sango re-entered the camp site where she left. Dazed and confused she surged it off and laid Mocke down on Kagome’s sleeping bag. Sango knelt down beside Mocke and fought the tears that were lingering in her eyes.

“ Damn you Kohaku. Why do you do this to me.” Sango talked out loud.
“ Sister. If I let you live then I will be killed by Naraku. Now die.” Kohaku unsheathed his sword and charged. Sango stood and turned around to face him. She stood there while he pierced through her stomach. Light was fading in Sango’s eyes, but she could see that Naraku removed the spell from him because she could see life and sadness in his eyes. Looking up she looked Kohaku in the tear filled eyes. Reaching up she placed a hand on his cheek.
“ Kohaku, I love you.” Those were her last words. Her hand fell from his face and her body hunched over. Removing the sword, Kohaku toke his own life. Ashamed to live. All laid died. The first to go and suffer from Naraku’s invidious plot.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment