Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - The Third Attack: Kagome and Koga

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 29 - The Third Attack: Kagome and Koga

Chapter 29 - The Third Attack: Kagome and Koga
Kagome and Koga walked silently down the path they chosen to follow. Kagome was still offing and puffing about the argument that happened earlier that day. Koga getting sick of the silence decided to start talking even if it did get on her bad side.
“ Look, Kagome. Way can’t you just accept that InuYasha and Michelle have a relationship. I mean doesn’t my feelings towards to count?”
Kagome gave a light sigh and stopped turning towards Koga. “ Of course. I do like you Koga, It’s just, It’s hard.”
“ Do you rally like me?” He said with a small grin on his face.
“ Yeah, of course. At first you wired me out with all that talk about how wolves mate for life, but then it started to get kind of cute. I finally realize that I to have feelings for you. But, I… I guess because I was with InuYasha and had a crush on him I shunned you out all together. I’m sorry.”
“ Yeah, but you still have feelings for him.”
“ And I always will. But he’s not that important to me. We’re just friends and maybe you and me could be something more. Sometime.”
Koga smiled and gave Kagome a peck on the cheek. “ I can wait as long as you need, Kagome.”
“ Thank you.” with that she grabbed his hand and started walking down the road again.
***
Koga was enjoying the feeling of her hand intertwined with his. Her body close to his and her scent wrapping its self around both human and demon. How he loved Kagome and just knowing that their could be a future made a big smile spread across his face. Nothing could ruin this moment for them well at least that’s what he thought. But it wasn’t long when a strong stench of blood game floating with the wind.
Koga stopped and sniffed the air.
“ Koga is something wrong?” She asked with a hint or worry peeking in throw her voice.
“ I smell… blood. Four different types. It’s coming from camp.”
“ What. No. We have to go, Now Koga!” She took off running pulling Koga with her.
They were so close it toke them about five minutes to reach. When they came Kagome broke down in tears. There laid Miroku and Courtney, Sango and Mocke. All laid dead in a poodle of there own blood.
She could only say one thing. “ How?”
“ I smell Naraku all over the place.”
“ An… Any InuYasha or Michelle?” She asked as more tears fell running over to Sango’s rotting corps.
“ No. I guess they didn’t show up yet. And I don’t smell any blood of theirs.”
“ Oh god Koga what are we going to do.” She cried harder then ever before. “ all them. We have to worn Them, but how?”
“ The only way is to leave and look for them.” He knelt down and embraced her protectively. As he went to breath in her scent for comfort another strong scent entered his nostrils.
“ Damn, Naraku.” Just like that he appeared in front of the couple.
“ Aw, look at you two. I perfect match if I do say so my self.”
“ Oh go to hell, Naraku!” Kagome screamed hugging Koga more tightly. She started to shiver with fear.
“ Is that how to treat your killer?”
“ Your not laying a hand, or tentacle, or anything on my Kagome. So get it trough your thick skull.”
“ Ah, but that’s where your wrong wolf boy.”
Koga couldn’t take it anymore. He released Kagome and charged for the jerk standing their so calmly. Koga punched, kicked, throw any object he could get his claws on, but nothing worked. Naraku just dodge them all.
Kagome sat their biting her nails like a little child giving a speech to her kindergarten class. I few times Naraku would attack and hit Koga causing him to fall backwards and every time Kagome would scream out his name. And each time Naraku would laugh a more sinister laugh.
How could he do this. How could he kill everyone. He wasn’t that strong. Kagome looked around for a reason for his unexpected power increase. She gasped at what she saw. He had eaten the jewel. He only needed the two from Koga and the two she had, then it would be complete.
Then just on cue, a tentacle escaped his body and pinned Kagome to the ground. Falling to the ground she gave a quick scream. Another arm extend pinning Koga’s body, legs, and arms to the ground so he couldn’t help his future mate.
“ Damn Naraku. When I get out of this I will tear limb from limb off your hideous body.” All he did was laugh and shot another tentacle at Kagome. Wrapping its self around the bottle that held the jewel shards, he yanked it off, leaving a red mark where the small moment or pressure was add to the back of her neck.
“ No the jewel shards. Give them back!” She kicked and screamed. Clawing at the slim covered arm.
“ Wretched fool. Your two late.” He then removed the shards from Koga leg. Breaking the glass container that held the shards he gathered them up and sullied them. His body pulsated and started to transform. The tentacles let go off the two as more sprang out of his transforming body. Getting up, Koga gathered Kagome and ran away. Placing Kagome down a safe distance he pecked Kagome on the lips and went off to battle.
Kagome placed her hand on her lips. ‘ Did he just kiss. Oh what a nice time to do something like that. Could he get anymore stupider. Please my love be safe.’ she thought to her self and fell to the ground preying that her wolf would be safe.
She sat watching as her preys were un answered. Koga was getting his butt kicked. Even though he was all battered and bruised he fought brave and hard. Kagome was tearing up watching him fight, trying to protect her. And like an idiot she forgot her bow and arrows. She was kicking herself inside for being so dumb. She sat there for almost the whole time trying to think of something she could do, but nothing came to mind. Then her inner thoughts were interrupted when Koga’s half dead body slid next to her.
“ Koga!” She grabbed his body and sat him up so he was leaning against her. “ Koga please stop. You can not fight anymore. Please Koga stop it. I don’t want to lose you.”
He was breathing heavier and blood dripped from the side of his mouth. “ Ha, Kagome,” He looked into her eyes. “ You do not care for me at all, but I still love you. So to so you I love you by dying in the process, so be it.”
“ Oh you idiot. I love you and I know you love me, so there. I said it. No stop. I can’t lose you not now. “
“ Kagome. Are you sure?”
“ I’ve never been more sure in my life.” she lend in and kissed him. A deep longing kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist and deepened it. Showing how much love he shared for her and much more.
“ I hate to brake this little love fest up, but I must kill.” Naraku’s eyes flashed red and in a blink of an eye he stood in front of the couple grapping each by the neck. Koga to weak from battle and Kagome to weak naturally couldn’t brake free from his tight grasp. Gasping for breath Kagome managed to loosen his grip around her neck.
“ Nar..a…ku y…ou wo…n’t ge…t aw…ay wi…th t…his!” She managed to say. Koga still had enough strength and was able to kick Naraku in the leg. He dropped both of them to the ground and stood at them with a evil stare.
“ That was uncalled for wolf boy.” He pulled out a sword and sliced the two in the chest. Massive amount of blood poured out around their bodies as the instantly died.
“ Well six down, two to go.” And he walked back into the shadows.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment