Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - Battle Till The death: InuYasha And Kikyou

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 30 - Battle Till The death: InuYasha And Kikyou

Chapter 30 - Battle Till The death: InuYasha And Kikyou
InuYasha walked around for hours trying to find Michelle, but he was unable to even pick up a scent.
‘I guess I must’ve token a wrong turn or something.’ he thought as he rubbed the back of his neck. ‘ Oh well. I’ll stay on the path to see where it leads me.’ and he continued walking searching for any small sign from anyone.
A few more yards ahead he picked up on a small scent of KIKYOU. He picked up pace and stopped when two soul collectors came into view. Taking a deep breath he moved forward inch by inch.
Reaching a near by tree, a couple ton of soul collectors were guarding no other than Kikyou. He walked until he was about a foot away.
“ Kikyou,” She looked at him. Then got up to stand in front of him starring deep into his golden orbs.
“ What do you want InuYasha?” she asked in a cold voice.
“ I just wanted to know why the hell you’re here.”
“ Oh InuYasha, don’t look so surprised to see me. “
“ Don’t get cocky with me. I’m not in the mood.”
“ Your never in the mood. Never once since I have known you I ever known you to be in ‘the mood’.”
“ Kikyou, why are you being so, so, oh I don’t know, Stubborn or how ‘bout dogy. There you go. That fits you perfectly.”
“ Go to hell InuYasha!”
“ Ah. That figures that would come out of your fat @$$ mouth.”
“ Why are you being so mean?”
“ Because I smell the scent of Naraku all over you. You two are working together aren’t you. How ironic. So what are you two planning.”
“ Your to late InuYasha. By now everyone should be died. Miroku, Sango, Mocke, Courtney, Kagome, Koga, and next will be you.”
“ Yeah right. My friends wouldn’t go down that easily.”
“ We used the one thing we knew would work.”
“ And that is.” He started to get worried, but hide it from his expression.
“ There fears and loved ones. It worked like a charm.”
“ You dog. How dare you.” Anger started to flow throw his vanes. He held onto the gilt of his sword. His knuckles were turning white from holding on so tight.
“ Why so tense InuYasha?” She moved close to him and kissed him on the cheek.
He shivered. Her lips were so cold, so brittle, so Dead. How dare she even think of touching him when she’s working with Naraku.
A smile came to his face. “ Ha, I know this day would come.”
“ And what day is that?” she asked placing her dead, cold hands on his chest. Yet again it caused a shiver to travel trough his body.
“ The day that I kill you.”
“ InuYasha,” She stepped back a couple of steps. “ You could never cook up enough courage to kill me. Only I can kill you. I’ll send your soul to hell and then you can join me for ever. For eternity.”
“ Do you think I’m that stupid. I’ll admit at first I was going to do that, but then it dawned on me that your soul is in Kagome. So your soul would just return to her.”
“ You fool, she’s dead. Her soul is already in hell!”
“ No. Even if she is dead. Even if all my friends are dead, their souls won’t go to hell. There to good, only I will go there. No one else.”
“ Even so. You’ll never know until your dead as well.” With that Kikyo summoned a bow and arrow of pure energy.
InuYasha removed his tetsusaiga from its sheath and got ready for an attack. Even though what Kikyou said he couldn’t make the first move. He may not love her anymore, but he still loved her at one point of time. She aimed her arrow straight for his heart. One shot and he would be dead. ‘ I got to protect Michelle and everyone else!’
Kikyou shot the energy arrow. He waited just when it was about to hit he tried to dodge it. He didn’t get quit out the way in time. It pierced him in the gut. Falling to the ground he got back up. Pain, sorrow, anger, he felt them all. The one he felt the strongest though was love. The girl, the hanyo he loved could be in danger and all he was doing was fusing with is ex- girlfriend. If you could even call her that.
His breathing was harder and faster. Sweet poured off of his forehead. His lower body shock, but he managed to stay standing. He raised his sword, which became more harder for him to lift, and aimed an attack at her. She dodged it without a problem. Once she landed she was right in front of him.
A growl escaped his mouth and he gave her a cold stair, which in return she too gave him one.
“ InuYasha, face it. You are to weak, to in love with me to kill.”
He growled again. That was her queue. A sword of pure energy filled her hand. She sliced it into his body. Leaving gashes that gushed dark, thick blood. He gasped for breath.
‘ No I am not going to die by her.’ With that he raised his sword. As loud as he could he screamed ‘Wind Scare’ and a yellow light appeared before them. Kikyou was to close to run. The attack hit her straight on. Her clay body disintegrated. While the souls of the died raised to the heavens.
InuYasha got up and seethed tetsusaiga and walked off in the direction of the camp. A trail of blood was left behind. A half dead InuYasha stayed alive so he could see one person, Michelle, for the last time.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment