Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - Dreams Turn To Reality

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 31 - Dreams Turn To Reality

Chapter 31 - Dreams Turn To Reality
Michelle walked down her path for at least a few hours. Her feet were hurting. Her stomach grumbling, her head pounding. She needed to get pack to camp. She stayed walking down the dirt path.
As a few more minutes passed the forest started to look familiar.
“ Yes. Finally I’m nearing camp. I hope their still not mad at me.” She continued to walk. A few more steps she took a good whiff of the air.
She sneezed. The smell of blood tainted the air. Her eyes grow wide. She toke off running. Ducking low tree branches and jumping uprooted roots. At times she missed the jump or duck so she got scrapped and banged up. Blood poured out of the cuts. Then her mind went black and she remembered something.

You were running through the forest bleeding all over the place. You couldn’t stop. Your friends needed you. They all were in danger. Once again you vowed to protect them, and you failed once again too. You fell in love. Not just with anyone but InuYasha. How could you. Minutes past and running at full speed was the best way to reach the spot in time. Though it toke a lot out of you. As you stepped into the middle of the clearing you see Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kagome, and one girl you do not recognize all slathered to death. You do not see InuYasha. You scream for him, but you get no response. You try over and over again and still nothing. Tears start to roll down your face. No you couldn’t cry. You never cried. You couldn’t help it. You fell to your knees crying like a hungry baby. Not hungry for food, but hungry to see InuYasha and to hug him until he can’t breath anymore.
As you kneel there balling you hear a faint whisper. You look up there’s InuYasha supporting is weight on a tree and bleeding. The blood was pouring out so rapidly you knew he only had minutes. You get up forgetting about the stitches in you abdomen and run towards InuYasha. Once you reach him you fling your self onto him. Hugging him. Crying. Saying that you are never going to let him go. He wraps his arms around you and hugs you so tight that soon you had trouble breathing. Finally he let you go after several minutes of standing there embracing each other. You help him to the ground and lean him up against the tree trunk. You rip clothe off of your friends cold rotting bodies for badges for InuYasha. You tie them as tight as possible. They do not stop the bleeding, only slows it down. You say sorry over and over again has he lay there. You could tell his eye lids were getting heaver an harder to keep open. More tears fell. If you kept this up you could probably make a flood. InuYasha raises his hand and wipes the tears away. He smiles at you and then his hand falls to the ground. Everything happened in slow mo. You quickly cheek for a pulse in his wrist, but couldn’t find one. You started crying harder then ever before. You then cheek for a heart beat. After a few minutes you find one, but it was so faint and death was creeping up on him. You sat him up and held him. Rocking him back and forth. Crying and talking to him. Saying to stay with me. Telling him he couldn’t go. Yelling you loved him. You loved. You finally say you love him and he can’t hear you and he’s dying.
You tell your self you’re a fool. An idiot. You fell in love and looked what happened. You broke your promise. You start having flash back of all good times you had with your friends for the past couple weeks. Then out of nowhere Erif and Naraku appear. Naraku starts screaming at InuYasha body saying You killed my love. You killed Kikyo. Erif looks at you. Anger rushes to his eyes. He tells you that he thought he was the only man you would ever loved. You replied that you thought so to, but InuYasha came into your life and changed that. Both Naraku and Erif get mad. They charge for you. You stayed put. You didn’t move because InuYasha just died in your arms. You looked up just when they were about to attack. You think to your self everyone died to protect me. I promised to protect them but I didn’t. I need to die. You wait. Just before they get close to you, you hear Naraku say well my plan went down the tubes. The nothing, all you saw was blackness.

You close your eyes and stop. You fall to your knees and prey. ‘ God, If there is a god, please don’t let this be my dream. I love InuYasha to much for him to die. I love all my friends to much for them to die.’ Then she rose. Wiped a couple of tears that fell and started off again running at full speed.
‘ This is to much like my dream.’ She thought as she got faster and faster. In no time at all she reached the clearing to camp. She jumped the rest of the way. Landing straight in the middle of it all. Bodies of all her friends laid there. All died. The smell of life left their bodies.
Her legs gave way, but she managed to stay standing.
“ Damn It. This can’t be happening.” she looked around and saw that InuYasha was not there. Her ears twitched when she herd a snap of a twig. She spun around and saw InuYasha standing there bleeding to death.
“ InuYasha, You are such a idiot.” She ran up to him and hugged him.
“ Michelle. I’m, I’m sorry.”
She looked up into his eyes. Tears filled hers. “ For what?”
“ I wasn’t with you. I left you. I couldn’t protect you.”
“ I’m not hurt. But everyone else is dead. I just got here. I’m sorry. Look at you. I wasn’t with you. You… I’m so sorry.” She broke down in tears. The tears were rapidly soaking InuYasha blood stained Kimono. He rubbed his hand up and down on her back to comfort her.
“ It’s not your fault. Michelle,”
“ What” She sobbed.
“ I love you so much. I’m glad I get to see you one last time before I…”
“ SHUT UP. Your not going to d…die. Over my dead body. Stop talking nonsense. “
“ Michelle, I…”
“ SHUT UP!” She fell to the ground in tears.
InuYasha carefully knelt down and gathered her shacking body in his embrace.
“ I’m glad I got to see you one last time. I love yo…” His arms fell from around her and his body slammed to the ground.
“ NOOOO!” Michelle screamed and gathered him in her arms. “ Damn It my dreams are coming true. InuYasha please come back. I LOVE YOU!” She held him, rocking him back and forth.
***
A few minutes past and Michelle had laid the bodies of her desist friends side by side. She built a nice cozy fire and sat there holding her knees to her chest. “ Her eyes all red and puffy from crying. Her cheeks stained. And clothes covered with her friends blood.
Her face was emotionless. She wanted revenge. She was going to kill Naraku and Erif. They were going to pay. Some how. Some way she was going to torture them. Just then as the sky was filled with a setting sun the cool summer breeze picked up. Leaves were yanked off circling around in the air.
A foal stench filled it. She breathed in and new right away who it was. She turned. There stood Naraku and Erif. Michelle stood up. Anger filled her features.
“ Why are you here?” She said in a deep voice.
“ Why, to finish the job. Why else. You are the only remaining team member. We’re here to kill.” Naraku said as he turned to the dead bodies.
Michelle growled showing her fangs. Her blood was boiling. She couldn’t control her anger. Her eyes flashed a deep purple. Then they stayed like that. Her fangs grow sharp. Digging to her skin causing blood to pour down her chin. Her claws grew razor sharp. Her body glowed a blackish color.
“ You will not get away with this.” She charged. Her speed was supper fast. Slicing into Naraku and Erif caused blood to splash every where. They screamed out in pain. No matter what attack they used, it didn’t effect Michelle at all. No matter how deep the wound it would close right away.
A fierce battle broke out between the demons. Blood spraying every where. Michelle had them pinned. Her eyes started to glow a deep red.
“ One more and your finished. You may have made my dreams come to reality, but I will change the fate. No one can control my life, my death, and my love. Who ever does will die by my true self. The demon that hides within me. The demon of fear, of hatred, of night. The devil it’s self is trapped within my body and you to will witness it. The horror it brings.”
Naraku’s and Erif’s face grow scared. They tried to brake trough, but her hold was to strong and their bodies were to weak. They could feel her body pulsate. Veins grow on her face, her ears became more sharper. Her skin turned to pure black. She did look like a creature of the night. Her hands the glowed red. Sucking the life out of the two. There bodies started to shriveled up.
“ See you boys in hell.” Then there bodies blow up. The jewel of four souls fell to the ground.
Michelle’s body turned back to normal. She fell to the ground and picked it up. Crawling from her spot to the bodies of her friends. She held the jewel in her hand and started crying.
“ I’m so sorry. I promised to protect you and I only killed you. I wish you could all come back.” She bowed her head and cried louder. Two tears fell from her chin and landed on the jewel. The jewel started to glow a bright pink. Looking at it Michelle gasped. What has she done. All of a sudden the jewel disappeared.
She was stunned. “ I guess I should go.” she got up and started to walk. Half to the path a noise was soon heard then her name.
“ Michelle. Where are you going.” She recognized that voice. She whipped around and stood in shock.
“ InuYasha!” She ran to him. His body was healed and he looked alive. They hugged in a tight embrace. “ I thought you were dead. How?” She looked up into his eyes.
“ You whished for it.”
“ You mean the jewel granted my wish.”
“ Thank you. I love you so much.” He toke his finger and lifted her chin so their eyes meant. Then he bent down and kissed her. Pleasure filled both of their bodies. Michelle broke the hot kiss and hugged him baring her head in his chest crying. A smile came to his face.
“ Oh come on guys get a room.” came a un to familiar voice. Michelle broke away and ran to Miroku hugging him. Every one else joined. After an hour of greeting each other, they decided to put the past behind them and go celebrate the victory. Each coupled walked hand in hand chatting amongst themselves. All glade to be alive.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment