Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 32 - The Question

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 32 - The Question

Chapter 32 - The Question
"so, michelle. how did you kill naraku and erif yesterday?" inuyasha and the others asked. the horifying memory caused michelle to tense up with no answer.
"michelle?" inuyasha asked with a conserned look. "are you okay? if you dont want to talk about it you dont have to."
"no, you deseve to know." michelle replied quikly. every one stood in scilence waiting for her to say something but nothing happened.
"so lets keep moving, shall we." miroku insisted as he walked off. every one followed exept michelle and inuyasha.
"come on." he said. "the others are leaving! whats up with you!?!" michelle stood there tring to think of what to say.
"i........aaa......well......i.....changed."
"what? what are you talking about?"
"you know that we bolth are hanyou, right?"
"yeah. and........." inuyasha was starting to get conserned. "you dont mean you, gave into it. do you?" all michelle could do was give out a little breath-taking nod before she threw herself at him. inuyasha was in compeate shock.
INU'S POV
'what!?! did she just tell me she turned into a full fledged demon!?!'
i didnt know what to do. i wanted to hug her, but something inside of me was telling me not to do anything.
"inuyasha?" i herd a faint sobby voice say.
"uh?"
"are you okay?" i then had to hug her! i had to! those beatiful purple eyes glimmering in the sun, i had to hug her. so i pulled her into an embrase. squesing her as hard as i could. and now i herd her crying harder than before.
"why are you crying?" i asked her. all she did was burry her face into my chest. i fely horrable! if i hadnt of hugged her she wouldnt of started to cry like that! 'great job inuyasha!' i pulled her off of me and took a few steps back.
"inuayasha?"
i didnt answer her. one side of me was telling me 'go to her, comfort her' and the other side was telling me 'run to her and kiss her, not stoping untill you here her moan!'
"ah!'' inuyasha screamed out. "whats up with me how could i even think that!!!!"
NORMAL POV
"think what?" michelle asked. inuyashas cheeks went hot and reflected a bright rosey pink.
"nothing!" he yelled.
"then why does your face look red?"
"because..........i........aaa.......well........"
"well. what?"
"nothing...." inuyasha stated. "nothing inportant anyway......"
"its imortant to me."
'now what?'
"now i'll have to tell her.'' inuyasha blurted out.
"tell me what? inuyasha whats going on?" michelle now demanded to know.
'what am i going to tell her?' inuyasha thought to himself. he turned to se michelle tapping her foot impatantly. 'i cant tell her straight out! i know i'll let her bring it up!'
"well, like you said before were both hanyou."
"yeah."
"well, when i was hugging you, it brought up all the time we had kissed and well........" he cleared his throat.
"and?"
well.....i......we......well mostly me.......i"
"you were thinking about it werent you."
"not......well........i.......aaa.......we......"inuyasha stuttered. "not it but...........branding"
"inuaysha?" michelle stepped back blushing a bright red. "don't you think it a little to soon? i mean think about it and there is a second part to it and im not ready for that. and besides if we do brand and dont do the second part, we wont even beable to kiss with out you geting all.........you know........over protecive!"
"i didnt ask you!'' inuyasha yelled.
"you were going to!"
"and besides, kagome and koga already did it!"
"i dont belive what im hereing!!!" than a figure walked out of the trees.
"whats all the yelling about?" miroku asked.
"HOW MUCH DID YOU HEAR??!!??" inuyasha and michelle yelled out.
"hear what? what? i didnt hear anything. i came here to invite you guys to my masters house for a celibration party."
"FOR WHAT!!!!!" they yelled.
"naraku's death."
inuyasha and michelle bolth sighed in relive.
"okay lets go."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment