Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - Drunk InuYasha

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 33 - Drunk InuYasha

Chapter 33 - Drunk InuYasha
"wow, miroku this is great!" sango said patting him on the shoulder.
"thanks!" he replied.
"hey were's kagome?" moki asked.
"she told me that her and koga were going......"
"to get busy." inuyasha butted in.
"no! to go and......."
"get that thing she calls a cond........."
"inuyasha! shut up! shes going to get something she called a battery operated.......CD player. and a little thing she calls her CD's."
"okay whatever those are" and every one went back to talking exept inuyasha who went to miroku's master to get an other drink.
"inuyasha, dont you think you've had enough?" michelle asked. "that is your 6th one."
"8........9......that aint nearly enough!" he shouted as kagome walked in.
"were back!" kouga and kagome shouted. kouga was carring the player and speakers while kagome had her backpack and a small case that every one assumed were her CD's. she went and set it up and turned on the All American Rejects song. every one was amazed and stared to dance and after the first few songs inuyasha desided to join. the song was Dirty Little Secret. and inuyasha was so 'off the wall' he jumped on the small table in the middle of the room and started to dance. everyone (expecally the girls) gathered around the table. at first they thought it was harmless, untill inuyasha slowly started to pull a strip sene. his shirt was the first to go.  he threw his cup and was about to finish it off but the guys threw him out. leaving him to pass out on the front lawn.
"awwwwwww!" the girls yelled. (they werent all sober eather!)
"it was just getting good!" michelle said.
"you can get that ant time you want, but my woman aint going back to that worthless half breed!" kouga snapped.
"kouga, stop it!" kagome blused. kouga walked up to her and kissed her. miroku, watching the make-out, had an erge to do something like that so he walked up to Courtney to rubb her butt.She just hit him on top of the head.
"hey michelle!" courtney called out. "why didnt you do any thing when they threw inuyasha out?"
"i dont know. well i guess it was to see what they would do."
"you do know youll have to take it up with inuyasha 2marrow, right?"
"no. hes drunk he wont remember anything."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment