Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - Waking Up

This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.

Chapter 34 - Waking Up

Chapter 34 - Waking Up
the next morning inuaysha woke up in the same exact spot he was thrown out to last night. his eyes opened slowly untill he realized he was half naked.
"WTF!!!!!!" he yelled as he jumped up. "whar happened!!??!!"
"inuyasha you fially woke up." michelle said with a smile.
"what do you mean? what time is it?"
"at least 2 hours after noon."
inuyasha lost all expression, and his eye twitched a little.
"what happend last night. all i remember was having a few drinks."
"a few? ha ha ha! you had a toatal of............how many was it courtney?"
"11!" courtney blurted out.
"a toatal of 11 cups."
"did i do any thing stupid."
every one started to laugh as michelle said:
"lets just say.........i'm in love with a stripper!"
"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!" inuyasha screamed. "I PULLED A STRIP SCENE?!?!?!?!"
"yeah, and it was quite fasinating!" all the girls said. the boys just let out a disapointing sigh.
all through out the day inuyasha just kept turning more furious. every one was making fun of him about last night.
"will you drop it already!!!???" he yelled as he ran of into the woods.
michelle stood there infront of evey one. it was now about sun set.
"let me guess, im going to turn around and you guys will be giving me a look to go after him, right?" she turned aroung and sure enough, the all pointed to the direction inuyasha ran off.
"i'll be back." she said and went off following inuyashas sent.
it semmed like hours before she found the slightest signed of him. she herd a low toned growl that sent a famillier asuring shiver all over her body she folloed the sound, and it led her into a cave. there she found inuyasha sitting infront of a fire.
"inuaysha?"
he just looked at her.
"im sorry, i didnt know it bothered you that much." michelle grinned hoping it would have some affect on him. he lokked at her and gave a little smirk back. she sighed as she sat down next to him.
"i am really sorry inuyasha and if there is anyway i can make it up to you, let me know and ill do it. okay."
"no."
"what?"
"i already asked you, and you denied me of what i wanted."
"inuyasha.....i never........*sigh* i didnt mean i wouldnt, i just said not now." he leand into her and kissed her. a deep passionate kiss, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck she kissed him back. he slowly wrapped his tounge around hers making the kiss deeper. when they broke away, resting her forhead on his chest, breathing hard and gasping for breath. he looked down at her and he couldnt resist. that voice telling him the same thing it did before. 'kiss her untill you here her moan' he couldnt fight it any longer. he slowly leaned in and kissed her neck. she knew what was going on she could smell the unsecure sent coming from him. but she felt horrable so let him carry on and told her self if it went to far she would stop. his breathing sent a shiver down michelles back, inuyasha loved it when he did that to her. he kissed the base of her neck a little longer, and when he noticed that she wasnt making any noises besides her deap breathing, he had to hear her. he could see her, smell her, taste her, touch her, but couldent hear her. he had to hear her! he kised her one more time and then licked her neck. 'bingo' he thought as he heared a little moan escape her mouth. and that was it.
"inu.....ya......sha....."
he heared those little voices again one saying 'come on, find some way to stop me!' and the other 'no, dont deny me again, i have to hear you more!' and before kissing him again michelle looked at him with passinate eyes. during the kiss inuyasha coulnt help remembering what she had told him moments before."inuyasha.....i never.......*sigh* i didnt mean i wouldnt, i just said not now." 'not now, inuyasha, not now.' he thought.
"inu.....yasha....." he heared a faint voice. "i.......im sorry........"
"for.....for what?"
"lying." she said and kissed him again. inuyasha broke away quikly with her now on his lap. he knew what she ment when she said "lying" but he was haveing a hard time beliving it. he wanted to ask her 'are you sure?' but all that exaped his mouth was:
"what?"
"i know it may be weird but i love you and i did make a promise to you. and i have to keep my promise. expesally to you. i told you i would make it up to you anyway you wanted, and you chose to braand." inuyasha just looked at her and kised her neck again then asked:
"your sure."
"yes." he lifted his hand up and pulled down her thin shoulder strap to reveal her bare skin. he felt it one last time for after this it would be sealed with his name. he heard his name, but ignored it as he stared to kiss her neck.
"oh....michelle.......your sure?" all he got for a response was a little nod. he then licked her shoulder and bit into it. she grasp onto him giving out little winches of pain, but moans of pleasure. 'yes!' said the voice. 'your mine!'
"mine" inuyasha growled out as he licked the blood away. cocking her head back with pleasure she managed to say his name one last time before she branded him. licking his blood that leaked out of the punctures she had made he rolled his eyes back giving eather a growl or a moan. when the spot stoped bleeding it revealed the first chareter. "Gin...." she looked up to him, " are you okay? she asked tring to catch her breath.he gave her a little nod before kissing her again. and this time, it took all night to break.
they woke up to eachothers smiling faces and inuyasha read michelles brand outloud. "Gin InuYasha"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment