Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Pass Or Fail

Does InuYasha tell Kagome how he feels. If so how does she react. What events will cause them to drift apart. and will they get back together.

Chapter 2 - Pass Or Fail

Chapter 2 - Pass Or Fail
InuYasha was the first to awake from Kagome’s second alarm. He looked around and saw Kagome with her head down on her desk. He got up and patted her on the back.

“ Wh… What. Hu.” Kagome said as she woke up. She turned around to see InuYasha.

“ Some noise just went off from this weird thing.” He said holding up her clock. The cord was ripped out of the wall. She grabbed it and looked at it.

“ Oh it was just my sec… Oh god I’m going to be late again for school!” Kagome yelled as she jumped out of the chair causing it to tip over. Then she rushed to her mirror and started fixing her hair. She stop when she saw InuYasha’s reflection in the mirror. He was standing right behind her.

“ What’s the big deal. Your late, your late.” InuYasha said.

“ It’s not that simple.” Kagome said and whipped around to face him. She tripped on her foot and fell into InuYasha. He wrapped his arms around her to steady her, but he didn’t let go. They stared at each other for a moment, then InuYasha placed his forehead on hers.

“ Inu…Yasha.” Kagome whispered as she looked into his eyes.

“ Kagome, I.”

“ Shhh.” Kagome said putting her finger to his mouth. “ Thank you for last night. If you hadn’t come, then I don’t know if I would have survived. InuYasha you’re my guardian angel. Please promise me your always be there for me.”

“ Yes, but.” InuYasha replied, but was interrupted.

“ And I will be your guardian angel. I to will protect you till the end.” They stared at each other for the next couple minutes. Then InuYasha grabbed her in a passionate embrace.

***

“ Kagome! Time for school.” Ms. Higurashi yelled up the steps. Alarmed that she didn’t here her daughter respond she ran up the steps and ran down to Kagome’s room. She then knocked on the door to her daughter’s bedroom. “ Kagome are you all right!” Still know answer came. So Ms. Higurashi walked into Kagome’s room. She stopped in her tracks. Right in front of her eyes Kagome and InuYasha was sharing a intimae kiss. Ms. Higurashi smiled. “ Oh I’m sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

Both teens turned around and blushed uncontrollably. “ Mom!” Kagome half screamed.

“ I just wanted to tell you school is starting soon. But I’ll see you two are busy so I’ll leave you alone. Oh and InuYasha I’m getting to old. So the sooner I have grandchildren the better.” Ms. Higurashi started walking out of her daughters room.

“ MOM!” Kagome screamed as both hers and InuYasha’s face grow deep red.

They door shout leaving InuYasha and Kagome standing speechless and embarrassed. Kagome fell to the ground in just complete shock. How could her mom say something like that.

“ Inu… Yasha. I’m so sorry.” She said and turned to him. He didn’t even hear her. His face was in complete and total shock. Then in a faint whisper they both heard the school bell going off.

“ Oh, I’m late again.”

“I… I… I’m s… s… sorry.” InuYasha quietly said.

“ For what.” She answered in bewilderment.

“ For making you late,”

“ Oh, forg…”

“ And for ki…kis…kissing you.” Once again his face and her face broke out in blush.

“ Ah, It’s ok. Really I enjoyed it. I… I mean … I,”

“ You really enjoyed?” InuYasha asked kneeling down beside her.

“ Well, yah, I, uh, guess. “

“ But I’m a hanyo. I’m nothing. Your to good for me.” InuYasha said with sadness in his voice.

Kagome looked at him with mournful eyes. She placed her had on his cheek and lifted his face so his eyes meant hers. “ Where did you here I thing like that?”

“ Well I presumed,”

“ Well you presumed wrong. If anything your to good for me.”

“ Ka… gome.” Then InuYasha planted a kiss on Kagome’s swollen lips from the kiss already. Wrapping her hands around his neck, she deepened the kiss. Her body grow warm and a feeling of pleasure flowered through her bottom part of her body.

InuYasha’s body to was reacting to the pleaser. The sweet smell, the taste, and everything else of Kagome was causing is body to react in was he never knew existed.

Kagome opened her mouth for him. Taking it as a sign he let his tongue room her mouth. A small moan escaped Kagome’s lips. InuYasha’s body reacted instantly. He needed more, but knew he could not have more.

Kagome soon broke the kiss. Both batting for breath. “ I… Have to go to school. I’m late already as it is.”

“ Mmm.” InuYasha said as he helped her to her feet. Both a little wobbly, they managed to get to the kitchen.

Quickly Kagome gathered up her belongings and slipped out the door off to school. Before hand her mother called in saying she was not feeling good last night so she would be a little late.

******************************************************************************************

InuYasha was helping Ms. Higurashi prepare a special dinner for her daughter to night when the heard the front door open.

“ I’m home!” They head Kagome say in a sad voice. She walked into the kitchen and plopped down at the table not even noticing the feast being prepared. InuYasha could tell something was wrong so he sat down next to her as her mom set a plate of cookies on the table, taking a seat across from Kagome.

“ So how was the test. Ms. Higurashi asked with a smile.

Kagome looked up and tears filled her eyes. “ Awful” she laid her head on the table. “ I didn’t know any of the answers. I just guessed.” she said in a muffled voice. Just then the telephone rang and Ms. Higurashi got up to get. At that time InuYasha grabbed Kagome in a caring and protect embrace, kissing the top of her head.

***

“ Can I speak to Ms. Higurashi, please.” a males voice asked on the other line.

“ This is her. How may I help you?”
“ This is Mr. Sanagrochi, Kagome’s math teacher, calling about her Test she toke today.”

“ Oh, please Mr. Sanagrochi, I know Kagome has been sick, and if she gets a bad grade she will be devastated, is there any chance you can have her retake the test?”

“ You got it all wrong. For Kagome being absent all those days I’m impressed. Manly baffled. Ms. Higurashi your daughter has gotten a one hundred and is the highest trough out the whole school.”

“ What, but she, really.”

“ Yes. I called to ask you if she would be interested in joining the math league.”

“ Well I will mention it to her. And thank you Mr. Sanagrochi.”

“ No thank you.” Then the connection was broken. Walking back to the kitchen Ms. Higurashi was extremely proud.

“ Kagome.”

“ Um.” Still not removing her face from InuYasha’s chest.

“ That was your math teacher, he,”

“ I knew it I failed!” Kagome screamed as she ran to her room crying. Her mother gave out a small sigh.

“ Maybe I should go to her. “ InuYasha said getting up.

“ InuYasha please tell she passed and got the highest score in the whole entire school.”

“ Keh.” And he walked off to her room.

******************************************************************************************

Pausing at the door. He smelt the sweet scent of her tears. Turning the door handle he walked in and shut the door. Walking to the bed, where she laid. He sat down beside her and placed his hand on her back moving it up and down.

“ Kagome.” He said in a reassuring voice.

“ Go away and leave me alone.” She said quite angrily.

“ Fine. I come up here to tell you that you passed this damn test thing and you bite my head off. Ok. Be that way I don’t care. I never liked you. I hate you. And you sure the hell don’t like me.” InuYasha shouted and ran out the room.

She sat up. Confusion on her face. At first she did not think of all InuYasha said. She was just to happy she passed. Then that smile turned to a frown as tears poured out.

“ InuYasha!” She screamed and ran towards the bone eaters well.

“ Kagome where are you going!?” Her mother yelled standing in the door way.

Turning she yelled back. “ I just did the stupidest thing ever. I’m going to try to fix.” The ran back and jumped into the well.
******************************************************************************************
Sango, Miroku, and Shippo were all sitting around the well waiting for them to return when InuYasha jumped out of the well.

“ Hello InuYasha!” Shippo said.

“ Shut up baka. Leave me the hell alone before I kill!” He barked and ran off towards the Goshinoku tree.

“ What’s with him?” Sango and Miroku both said. Just then Kagome came out of the well.

“ Hey guys. Have you seen InuYasha anywhere.” She asked.

“ Yeah he went in the direction of the Goshinoku tree.” Shippo answered pointing in the direction he toke. Then Kagome ran off.

“ What ever happened over Is going to make one hell of a story.’

“ Miroku!” Sango yelled as she slapped his hand away from her butt. “ Those are Kagome’s, let alone InuYasha’s feelings your talking about.”

“ I know, I know, but.”

“ Know buts. Just leave them alone. This is a critical time for them. Mainly for Kagome. I have a feeling this will decide if they are meant to be together.”

“ And how do you know this?” Miroku asked looking at her.

“ Women Intuition.” She replied.

“ Well can I have a part of that women intuition.”

“ Miroku.” Sango slapped his face has his face moved in for a kiss. Shippo rolled over laughing as he sat there rubbing his face and she moved a couple hundred feet away from him.

******************************************************************************************

“ InuYasha!” Kagome called out his name as she looked at him sitting in the tree.

“ Go away dog!” He shouted. Kagome heart broke. She tried to hold the tears in, but a couple of them escaped and slowly rolled down her cheeks.

“ Sit!” She said in a shaky voice.

InuYasha fell to the ground. Getting up when the spell ended he stood up and yelled in Kagome’s face.

“ Why the hell did you do that, wench. You have some nerve to come here.”

“ InuYasha.” Kagome whispered as she clung to him.

“ What the hell. Let go! Now!” He yelled trying to pry here off of him. But she was stuck to him like glue.

“ I’m sorry.” She cried hugging him tighter. “ I didn’t mean, I shouldn’t, I … I’m so sorry.”

Finally he was able to push her away. With a little more force then he expected he caused her to fall landing of bottom. InuYasha’s eyes started flashing red. His fangs started to grow, but yet he kept his yukai self under control.
“ Leave me alone. I hate you. I never want o see that ugly face again. Also I’ll let you in on a little secret. I was only being nice to you so once the jewel was together again you would trust me and give it to me. Huh, but I guess you figured it out all ready. Wait, by the look on your face you didn’t. You really are stupid. Now leave me alone dog!” He yelled and ran off.

Kagome new he did not mean this, but it still hurt. Yet she hurt him, wasn’t he going a little over bored. She got up and brushed the dirt of the back of her skirt.

“ I never liked you either. I was just nice to you so I would live longer, @$$ whole! I..I” Tears fell down uncontrollably as she ran back home.

InuYasha heard her yell back at him, but he didn’t turn back.

‘ damn it. I am such a baka. Why did I have to say those things. Why am I so mad. Why.’ He thought to him self as he stop and slid down to sit at a base of a tree. Looking up at the sky he saw a flock of birds fly across the blue, clear sky.

******************************************************************************************

Miroku, Sango , and Shippo all witnessed this little, ok, huge argument with the couple. They couldn’t believe there ears. Pour Kagome. There hearts all went out to her. Miroku seemed pissed at InuYasha for this turn of events.

When InuYasha told them he wanted to get going, they all were dismayed at first, but then gave in and went along. Still Shippo was pretty mad. So he stayed behind with Kaede.

Weeks had past since Kagome left and the group continued there search for the sacred jewel shards . Nobody was in high spirits, especially InuYasha.

“ Pour InuYasha. I can’t help to feel for him. Even though it’s his fault.” Miroku said as InuYasha went off for the night.

“ Ya. He’s so depressed. I don’t know why he just goes get her. What harm could it do.” Sango stated.

“ Just imagine how Kagome must feel. It’s been nearly a month since she left.”

“ Well, we could talk to him tomorrow about going back. In the mean time let’s get some sleep.” Sango said laying down.

“ Right.” Miroku and Sango both fell asleep under the starry sky.

******************************************************************************************

The bell echoed through the streets of Tokyo. All students of all ages ran down sidewalks gathering with friends celebrating the beginning of summer vacation. Kagome on the other hand had nothing to celebrate. It’s been nearly a month now when she almost got rapped and nearly a month since she and InuYasha got into a fight.

He saved her from the attackers and when she thought she failed her math test he tried to comfort her. Still she yelled at him. She hurt him, but he to hurt her. And it’s been a month. Still he hasn’t come. But why didn’t she go herself.

‘ I’m so scared to go there. InuYasha doesn’t forget these things easily. And I don’t blame him. If Kikyou wasn’t in our lives maybe I would go. I’m scared to see him with her. To say he has chosen her.’ She thought to her self. Tears gathered in her soft brown eyes. It was taking all her energy to keep from crying. She walked down the street aloe. She needed to get home. She suddenly stopped when she heard her name being called out.

“ Kagome!” She whipped around to she who it was.

“ Hojo, your out of the hospital?” She forced a smile on her face. He caught up to her and was eminently alarmed on the said impression on her face.

“ Why Kagome what’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing.” She whispered as a couple of tears rolled down her cheeks.

“ Ok,” He knew something was eating at her, but he decided to drop the subject. “ so what are you doing over summer break, Kagome?”

“ Well I was planning on traveling, but I’m not so sure about it anymore.”

“ Why?”

“Well, I…, It’s because…” She couldn’t finish what she was saying. She broke down in tears and ran off to her home leaving Hojo all alone.

‘ Was it something I said?’ he asked him self as he continued on his way home.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KagomeGirl98 on December 12, 2008, 2:29:04 AM

KagomeGirl98 on
KagomeGirl98Oh man.I too would HATE to see inu and Kik together.That would really suck.

inuyasha_naruto_lover on April 12, 2007, 1:02:02 PM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_lovero poor Kagome -frowns- now Inu-Yasha turned into a youkai and he's mad at her. awesome so far, update SOON!!!

coukosm on March 28, 2007, 1:44:50 PM

coukosm on
coukosmChapter 2: Pass or Fail is not yet complete. Just thought I add what I have so far. Sorry. Well It is, but It's not on my computer yet. Haven't fund the time to type it.