Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Can I stay?

Does InuYasha tell Kagome how he feels. If so how does she react. What events will cause them to drift apart. and will they get back together.

Chapter 3 - Can I stay?

Chapter 3 - Can I stay?
InuYasha, Sango, and Miroku reached old Kaede’s a few hours before night fall. Asking around town to see if a strong demonic power passed over head, they were all dismayed when no one noticed anything out of the ordinary. Deciding it was getting nippy out everyone went into Kaede’s hut except InuYasha. He jumped onto the roof of the hut and stared at the stars.
A few minutes later an aroma of ramen noodles filled the air. The smallest stench of food made his stomach uneasy. He hasn’t remembered the last meal he had. In fact he didn’t even eat while Kagome was away. All he did was sit around and mope. Every night he would leave the group and go sit up in a tree. Never sleeping, never eating. They were quit surprised that he isn’t weak, but yet again he is a hanyo.
The night was a pretty warm night. One that wasn’t freezing, but wasn’t cooking Ya either. So he sat and looked up at the constellations and stars. Always thinking about her. The girl he lost with his stupid pride. The girl he fell for the first time he saw her. The girl who did not belong in this world. His Kagome.
His thoughts were really running loop wholes tonight. And he barley heard Shippo, but he managed to make one word out and that was… Kagome. InuYasha sat up and looked down at the young girl who stood down there holding Shippo like she was just reunited with her lost child. He stared wide-eyed. He couldn’t believe his eyes. He thought he lost her. And yet here she is. She looked up and noticed him looking at her. A small blushed crept on both their cheeks.
“ InuYasha.” Kagome said with a hint of worry.
He didn’t say anything. He just stared at her like a complete fool. ‘ Damn It, say something. Why can’t I say something.’
“ InuYasha, can I speak to you? In private.” She looked up at him with pleading eyes.
He looked at her then jumped down from the roof, walking towards the forest. All he said was “ Keh.” ‘ ‘Damn It, damn it, damn it. Why can’t I say anything. Do I want to blow my chances again.’ He thought.
Kagome had to run a little ways in order to catch up to him. But it was no time in all when they reached the tree. The tree where she first say him sealed away. Before sitting down at the based she looked at the spot where InuYasha, not to long ago hung.
Sitting down next to him she held her legs to her chest. InuYasha did not understand why she did this. At first he thought she was scared of him, but when she turned and gave him the most sweetest smile anyone could make, that thought was quickly erased. But in a blink of an eye her smile turned back into a frown.
“ Look InuYasha, I’m not going to beat around the bush. I want to, I need to stay. Please let me stay. You may never like me, but I can’t help to like you. From the first moment I saw you I fell in love. It hurts me when people make fun of you because you’re a hanyo . You’re the most beautiful person who ever walked the earth. I love you InuYasha and I don’t care if you hate me. I want to be by your side trough life and death. Pain and joy.” Tears welded in her eyes. InuYasha was speechless. His expression had fear, shock, determination, and Love. ‘ Was the love towards me’ She thought as she looked into his memorizing eyes.
“ Kagome are you sure your feeling ok?” He asked in a shaky voice.
“ I mean it InuYasha.” She stood up and looked down at the surprised half demon. “ I love you. And I always have!” She shouted has the tears fell from her eyes. InuYasha stood up and wrapped her in his arms. Holding her tightly.
“ Kagome, I… I lo…love you t…too.” He managed to get out.
The tears poured out as she wrapped her own arms around is waist. He let go so he could see her face. Her eyes were swollen and dried tears stained her face. How she looked beautiful. His eyes then focused on her pick, full, smooth lips. A strong feeling flowed trough his veins. His lips longed for hers to be pressed to his. He couldn’t fight the erg. He crashed his lips on his. In a longing, lustful way. He licked her bottom lip asking her for permission to enter her mouth. She replied by opening her mouth. His tongue dived in and explored every nick and granny. Searching for something.
Kagome’s body wanted more. Was demanding more. Soon she forced her tongue in his mouth exploring any where she could get to. Then there tongues meant and they started to play tongue- o- war. InuYasha’s body was responding rapidly to this intimate moment. His thoughts were all in a hazed. He couldn’t think straight. All he wanted to do was kiss her. Touch her. Explore his Kagome.
‘ My Kagome. I never thought of that before.’ He thought as she started to caress his dog ears. A small moan escaped his throat.
Seeing how he reacted, she quicken the stroking and rubbing to the ears. Her knees were getting weak hearing all the grunts and moans her half demon was making.
‘ Her half demon. Since when did he, Oh well I can get use to this.’
InuYasha couldn’t take it anymore. He felt like he was kissing an angel who fell from heaven. He pressed her small figure closer to him. He needed more. He know he was running low on self control. And that’s not good. To make matters worse he was nearing the time when all demons went out to look for a mate. His ergs was even stronger now because of it.
He cursed him self as he felt his body start to get hard
“ Damn It.” He said against her lips. He broke away and sat on the ground. He needed to gain self control. But it was so hard when even just thinking of her made his body react.
“ InuYasha is anything wrong.” She sat down and placed her small hand on his shoulder.
A small growl rose from his throat. “ Kagome, you have no idea what you do to me.” He said in a husky voice.
She looked at him with a clueless stair. “ I’m sorry.” She looked at the ground with sadden eyes.
He quickly turned his gaze straight at her. “ Why are you sorry?” He asked a little ok a lot of confusion in his still husked voice.
“ Because,” She once again hugged her knees to her chest. “ I hurt you. Don’t I. I don’t mean to. I mean I don’t know…” She was cut off by InuYasha placing his hand over her mouth.
“ Kagome, ‘ He removed his hand. “ I have no idea what you babbling on about, but what ever it is your thinking wrong. So just don’t think to hard so that pretty face of your explodes to a million pieces.”
“ InuYasha!” she playfully punched him in the shoulder. A small smirk rose to his lips as he quickly tackled her to the ground. Sitting on her stomach he started to tickle her making sure not to hurt her sensitive flesh with his claws.
“ Inu… Ya…sha!” She yelled trough laughter.
“ Say sorry for punching me and I’ll stop.” He smirked a playful and evil grin.
“ S…S…Sorry!” It came out far to loud for his ears. Jumping off of her, he toke a seat next to her and looked at her. Small giggles were still escaping her full, pink lips.
“ There. You said sorry and I stopped.” He smiled another grin at her. But this time it was different. Pain and love filled it. A lust she could not imagine glowed out of his amber eyes.
‘Was that lust for me.’ She shock her head has she got back to a sitting stance. ‘ No. He does not love me. He loves Kikyou. He may halved saved me from the attackers and tried to cheer me up after I thought I failed my test, but that was only because he needed me to find the shards right.’ she glanced at him the same time he glanced at her.
“ What?” he asked raising a eyebrow.
‘ Oh well, I can still have fun. He may halved kissed me, but he didn’t mean it. He’s just a friend. That’s all.’ A small smile came to her lips. “ I friend I will love for ever and ever. Even if he doesn’t return the same feelings.’
“ What?” he asked again more demanding then before.
“ Nothing.” She stood up and playfully toke her foot and pushed him over. He landed flat on his face. Kagome broke out in a huge laugh as she ran off.
InuYasha got up and impenitently chased after her. Since he was a demon and a lot faster, it toke him about a minute to stop Kagome and firmly held her wrist.
“ What the hell did you do that for, wench!” He demanded. Gripping her wrist more tightly.
“ Gee InuYasha can’t you take a joke.” She pouted her bottom lip to make a cute puppy dog face.
“ You call that a joke!” His grip tighten more on her slim wrist. She jumped and yelped out in pain.
“ InuYasha let go your hurting me!” She pleaded. Tears coming to her eyes as she remembered the attack that happened not nearly a month ago. All of a sudden she had gotten flash backs of that horrible night. Her body started to trembled as more tears fell down her cheeks.
InuYasha realized what he was doing and quickly backing away from her as he let go of her wrist. Bringing his hands to face level he looked at them. Blood stained the tips of his claws.
“ Kagome, I…” He started to back away. Slowly. Taking one step further away from her sobbing body. She looked at him.
“ InuYasha .” She reached for him, but he still backed away. He turned around and started to leap from tree to tree. “ InuYasha! Please come back. I Love you!” She screamed as she fell to the ground. Laying in the fetal position.
Her last words echoed trough his mind. ‘ I love you.’ After what he just did to her. And she still loved him. Pain pulled at his heart. He quickly turned around a headed back to the girl he left to many times.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KagomeGirl98 on December 12, 2008, 2:42:18 AM

KagomeGirl98 on
KagomeGirl98oh man.