Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - When A Pervert Gets A Heart

Does InuYasha tell Kagome how he feels. If so how does she react. What events will cause them to drift apart. and will they get back together.

Chapter 4 - When A Pervert Gets A Heart

Chapter 4 - When A Pervert Gets A Heart
“ I hope InuYasha and Kagome patch it up. We need the old group back.” Sango said straining at the quarter moon.
“ I couldn’t agree more with you, my dear Sango.” Miroku walked over and lend against the wall next her.
“ Do you know where Shippo, Kirara, and Kaede went off to?” She asked looking at the way to relaxed monk.
“ I believe they went out for some rare herbs some distance away from the village.” He replied, opening one eye to look at her moon light face.
Sango noticed this from the corner of her eye and a small pinkish blush flushed to her cheeks.
“ Why Sango, I do believe your embarrassed to be alone with me.” He said smiling.
“ Believe me monk, I am not embarrassed!” she spat at him in a stern voice. Noticing a small shadow creep for her bottom, she toke her hand slapping the monk silly. A huge red mark throbbed on his face.
“ You never learn.” A small sigh escaped her lips as she sat next to the dieing fire.
Miroku looked over and couldn’t help to look at her features by the soft glow of the fire. Her beauty was breathtaking. A desire washed trough his entire body sending shivers down his spin. He sighed. He know this was going to be a difficult night.
“ What’s wrong?” Sango asked looking at him. Her eyes sparkled from the glow of the flame.
It has been so hard not to notice her. Like when he walked behind her. How her curved hips swayed side to side. How her hair flow into her face has a soft wind blow. How her sweet and innocent eyes looked at him. And yet you could still see pain, suffering, and love. He knew she needed love. Her mind always wrapped up in Kohaku. She turreted her self. And it pained him to see her do that to herself. Blaming what happened on her and her alone. He loved this women and needed to show it so bad.
He walked over and knelt in front of her slim yet curvy, in all the right places, body. She looked up into his eyes with such intensity he thought he would just die.
“ Sango.” He said in a mere whisper.
“ What?” Her cheeks glowed crimson red as he flung his body on hers. Hugging her tightly and protectively.
“ Mi… Miroku, what are y… you doing?” She yelped.
“ Let me hold you Sango. At least for tonight. Let me show you I love you.” He whispered in her ear. The feel of his worm breath teasing her ear sent a strong pleasure to floe down to her toes. She still had to remain calm. After all it was Miroku.
“ Miroku I didn’t see you drink any sake, but are you drunk.” She may have had feelings for him, but mostly she was scared. Scared she would let him love her and her love him back and then he would be gone. Taken away from her like her family.
“ No Sango.” He whispered laying his head on her shoulder. She tried to push away, but he grabbed on tighter. “ Please Sango, don’t pull away. Please.” He mainly winded.
Her breathing was becoming heavier and her heart felt like it would burst any minute. How she loved this monk. He may be perverted and a womanizer, but deep down she knew it was not all of his personality. A few times he let the love and passion she thought he had towards her show. And right know she knew all she wanted to do was hold him and savor the moment. Yet was it the right thing to do.
He moved away to see her face. Her eyes full of mystery. They drew him in. “ Forgive me…. Sango.” He said in a husked yet gentle voice. Then his lips crashed to hers. Her body tensed to his touch. She wouldn’t return the kiss. She tried so hard not to.
But when a small whimper escaped his throat all she could do was give in. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. Fire, passion, lust, and love was all put into the kiss. Each would hold each other tighter to deepen it. Their bodies wanted more. Yet they both asked the same question to them selves. ‘ Are we ready?’
They regretted it, but soon they had to break the kiss for a most longing breath. Lust covered both their faces. Miroku leaned his forehead on hers and moved her into his lap.
“ Miroku.” She whispered still trying to catch her breath.
“ Hmmm.” was all he mange to say as he starred at this beautiful girl.
“ Thank you.” She then leaned in and kissed him. First deep with wanting. Then slow with love and passion. He slowly lowered her to the ground planting kisses on her face and neck. Miroku stopped for a second and plopped himself on his elbows looking at his Sango.
She know what he was going to ask. She quickly placed a finger to his swollen lips. An all she did was nod. He know what she meant and he once again planted a kiss on her lips. A lust both never felt before over toke both their bodies. In a few seconds both laid there together. In each others arms. In love and proud to finally see what they both shared.
A good thirty minutes passed and Sango’s head was laying on Miroku’s strong masculine chest. Their breathing steady to a slow pace. His fingers ran trough her hairs. As she ran hers up and down his stomach. Planting a small kiss on the top of her head. Looking up she smiled. And he couldn’t help but smile back.
“ I love you, My dear, sweet Sango.”
“ I love you two.” she snuggled closer to his worm body. A pleasant and dreamless sleep soon followed. A small smile on both their faces.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KagomeGirl98 on December 12, 2008, 2:46:14 AM

KagomeGirl98 on
KagomeGirl98aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww! CUTE!

tkfblack276 on October 31, 2007, 2:57:44 PM

tkfblack276 on
tkfblack276It's a great story! Please continue soon!