Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Flashback

Okay, no one here(except Neko-Ninja and Wolf-girl-ghost) knows this yet, But you all know crocdragon89 right? Well, her and I did a responce fringe. I'm gonna put up a story on a sorta aftermath kinda thing.

Chapter 2 - Flashback

Chapter 2 - Flashback
Drolf's eyes turn green and an earring appears in her left ear. "Wht did you just say?"
Bruno chuckles nervously. "What I meant was... You're just a kid and not the girl I'm looking for."
Drolf's fangs and horns grow longer. "For your information, I am 26 years old. I am NOT a kid!"
Bruno is taken aback by that inforamtion. "Gah! You look younger!"
Drolf calms down a bit. "Um... Thank you?" ~I think~
Bruno thinks fast. "Heheh... Hey, I apologize for what I said ealier. I didnt mean it.... Lets let bygones be bygones, what'd ya say?"
Drolf smiles inwardly and calms down entirely. "Okay. I forgive you. But on one condition." She winks at him. "You take me out on a date."
Bruno blushes and stutters. "A d-date?"
Drolf blushes. "Yeah... A date... You seem a bit nervous about it. What? You never been on a date before?"
Bruno looks a bit depressed. "No...."
Drolf looks at him sadly. "Aw... Well. why not? And if you dont want to tell me... You dont have to...."
Bruno fidjits uncomfortably. "Good..."
Drolf musters up some of the courage she had ealier and hugs Bruno. Bruno's entire face turns red.
Drolf lets go and flashes her chibi eyes at him. "Feel a bit better Bruno-kun?"
Bruno's face isnt red anymore, but he's still blushing. He stutters. "Y-yeah..."
Drolf looks down and fidjits. "Kay..."
Bruno looks down and fidjits too.
Drolf looks up at him and smiles, blushing. There's a seductive glint in her eyes.
Bruno glances at her and blushes. ~Should I?~
Drolf winks at him and smiles softly. ~I wish he would... Oh how I wish it...~
Suddenly, Bruno grabs Drolf's left shoulder and pulls her towards him. He places her other hand on her back. He kisses her. Drolf blushes as she is held against him and into his kiss.

~End of Flashback~

Bruno smiles at the memory. ~It all happened so fast. It seemed like only a few monutes when it was actually a couple of hours...~ He looks at Drolf and smiles lovingly, enjoying every minute of her company.
Drolf notices him looking at her and smiles, blushing.
Bruno suddenly stops in front of an old building.
Drolf looks up at it. "Are we here?"
Bruno nods. "I think it would be best if you stayed out here Drolf. I dont want you to get hurt."
Drolf laughs. She flexes her small arm. "I'll be fine. You really think I'll get hurt. I can take care of myself."
Bruno gets serious. "Drolf. Please. I dont want you to get hurt. I wouldnt be able to live with myself if you got hurt. Please. Stay here. There are peopl in this world. People who wouldnt hesitate to kill you for the fun of it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw... Bruno's such a caring person here. No wonder Drolf loves him. He doesnt want her to get hurt... ^.^ What will she say? Find out in the next chapter!

Bruno used with permission from crocdragon89

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crocdragon89 on June 27, 2007, 4:04:46 PM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89hehehe X3 i likes a lot so far!

crazicat06 on June 27, 2007, 4:07:07 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06*grins* I knew you would. Bruno tis very sweet with her.