Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-11 of 11 results.
Okay. I said I was starting a new story and I am. wOoT! Yeah....
Anyway, its a story about a group of fantasy creatures(most of them are at least) that are given the task of saving their country of Fentil.
Okay, no one here(except Neko-Ninja and Wolf-girl-ghost) knows this yet, But you all know crocdragon89 right? Well, her and I did a responce fringe. I'm gonna put up a story on a sorta aftermath kinda thing.
Okay. This is a random story. It's about a werewolf and a vampire. Werewolves and vampires are enemy races. Eina (werewolf) and Nixre (vampire) become friends. That's why it's called "Forbidden Friendship".
"My Life" is a poem. It depicts about how I feel in my retarded life.
This is my contest entry for Cloudsfan09's contest. I cant draw the couple I did it on, so I wrote a story! Wish me luck and enjoy!
Okay. This is my newest Naruto OC story. It's with Kinai Sonai of the Sand. I will only be accepting 5 people's OC's this time and I already have 3 people, wolf-girl-ghost (Milli, Razor, Pheonix), Nara-chan (Nara Namida), and sofyuchiha9 (Sofy).
Okay. One day I was bored so I made up an Avatar OC. Her name is Amber (oooh.... creative) and she's a firebending EarthNation rebel. Read. It's interesting.
This is MY life's story. And let me tell you, every bit of this writing is true. Please, if you hate dragons and their riders, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT read this story! Cause if you flame it, yeah. Imagine how many ways a dragon can kill you.
I have had this dream like, twice and it makes a good story..... I havent seen the ending though cause I keep waking up at the end.....
Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.
This is a free-verse peom about Gaara's feelings for life........ I like it... I hope you do too.