Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kay(very boring title...)

Okay, no one here(except Neko-Ninja and Wolf-girl-ghost) knows this yet, But you all know crocdragon89 right? Well, her and I did a responce fringe. I'm gonna put up a story on a sorta aftermath kinda thing.

Chapter 3 - Kay(very boring title...)

Chapter 3 - Kay(very boring title...)
Drolf looks at Bruno with eyes that burn with passion.
"Where ever you go, I go my love." she says.
They have a staredown for a moment. Bruno sighs and relents.
"Okay. But you must promise to try and stay out of the way and not to do anything rash."
"I promise."
Bruno nods and begins to circle the building, looking for a way in. Drolf follows him.
He finds a door and tries it. Its locked.
"Crap..."
"I can open it." Drolf stands in front of the door and looks into the lock. She holds up right hand index finger and a claw pops out(A/N Yesh. Drolf has retrctable foreclaws). She slides her claw into the lock and turns her hand. The door clicks and opens.
Bruno nods, impressed. "You have some real skills there my sweet."
Drolf smiles.
Bruno peeks in and looks around. He enters the building. Drolf follows him.
"What are you on a mission to do?" Drolf ehispers.
"I have to get my hands on something very important for Dragon Ruler. He said it was here, but that it was heavily guarded. That's why he sent me." He whispers back.
"Oh. Kay"
Bruno looks around. Drolf just follows Bruno, being very careful not to knock anything over.
Bruno freezes and growls. Drolf stops behind him as a light is turned on. Drolf looks from behind Bruno.
"I thought I'd find you here Bruno."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffy!!! Heheh.... ^.^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crocdragon89 on June 27, 2007, 5:38:14 PM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89yay! but boo!!! cliffy's are evil. ehehe big showdown right hur! XD

crazicat06 on June 27, 2007, 5:40:37 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06^.^ I'm working on the next chappie now. I think I might have Bruno call Croc a hybrid. Cause I have seen what happens when he gets called that, and it might be a bit more exciting with him riled up.