Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Croc

Okay, no one here(except Neko-Ninja and Wolf-girl-ghost) knows this yet, But you all know crocdragon89 right? Well, her and I did a responce fringe. I'm gonna put up a story on a sorta aftermath kinda thing.

Chapter 4 - Croc

Chapter 4 - Croc
Before them stood a teenage wolf furry.
Bruno growls again. "What do you want here Croc?"
Drolf's ears twitch at the name. ~Croc?~
Croc frowns and look up at the ceiling. "Oh nothin really. I was wondering the same about you Bruno. Are you looking for somethin?"
"None of your business, hybrid." Bruno grins as he says the word. I wince at the word hybrid.
Croc visibly tenses and a snarl ripples in his throat.
"That did it Bruno. I'm mad now." (A/N It isnt all that hard to get Croc mad. lol)
Bruno grins again. Drolf scurries over to a stack of boxes, so as not to be in the way of the fight that was sure to come.
"What are you gonna do about it, hybrid?"
Drolf scrunches her eyes closed as she hears Croc let out a murderous howl.
Drolf keeps her eyes closed as she listens to the sounds of the fight. She opens them every once in awhile to peer around the boxes to see who's winning.
The last time she does this, she sees that Bruno is going down.
Drolf bites her lip, torn in two between what she felt was right, and her promise to her love. Her ears go back and she flinches when she hears a crash. She looks around the boxes and lets out a strangled cry at the one that is down under a pile of heavy boxes.
Croc hears her cry and looks in her direction.
"Hello? Who do we have here?"
Drolf snarls at Croc. "Stay away from me...."
Croc is a bit taken aback that someone smaller than he is is talking to him that way. He sighs. "Well, at least you're safe from him."
Drolf glares at Croc. She hisses, "I was safe... Till you went and squashed my luv under a pile of boxes!"
Croc jumps back and stutters, "Y-your luv?!?!" He looks back and forth from Drolf to Bruno.
Drolf growls. "If you dont leave right now, I'll tear your throat out..."
Croc laughs. "You think you can tear my throat out?"
"I dont think I can... I know I can." She transforms into her dragonic form and roars.
Croc looks up at her, backing up. "Oh..... crap...."
Drolf glares at Croc. "You will pay for hurting him."
She whips her tail at Croc. He dodges, but it wraps around his footpaw. Drolf throws him against a wall. Croc stands up a bit shakily and creates a fireball in his hands. Drolf swipes at him with her claws, catching his shoulder.
Bruno's wounds slowly begin to heal. He slwoly opens his eyes to see Drolf in her dragonci form battling Croc. And winning.
Drolf gets hit with a lightning zap. She howls out and swats at Croc with her tail. Croc dodges and shoots more lighting at her.
Bruno shifts the boxes off of him and stands up. He watches as Drolf swipes at Croc's back with her claws.
Croc howls and falls to the floor, unconcious. Drolf transforms back into her furry form and staggers backwards. Bruno catches her as she's about to fall.
"Br-Bruno?"
Bruno smiles. "Ssh... You fought a good battle today. Rest."
Drolf smiles and faints in Bruno's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo hoo! Des is gonna kill me for this, but I dont care! Oh, Drolf didnt kill him, just to let everyone know. He's just unconcios.

^.^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crocdragon89 on June 27, 2007, 6:31:46 PM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89it looked like croc was the villian XD ha! that's funny. great story =3

crazicat06 on June 27, 2007, 6:34:44 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06In Drolf's eyes, he kinda is. ^.^'