Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Unknown

Okay, no one here(except Neko-Ninja and Wolf-girl-ghost) knows this yet, But you all know crocdragon89 right? Well, her and I did a responce fringe. I'm gonna put up a story on a sorta aftermath kinda thing.

Chapter 5 - Unknown

Chapter 5 - Unknown
Drolf yawns and opens her eyes. She looks around her and sees that she isnt in the old building anymore. She's in a small room with a curtained window, a comfy chair, and the bed she was lying in. The curtains over the window were closed.
She hears the door click and she emmediatly lays back down and pretends to be asleep.
Drolf hears footsteps, then hushed voices. One was Bruno's.
Bruno: "There. Happy? I showed you what I had in here, now can you leave?"
Unknown: "I cant do that. You've told her a bit too much."
Bruno: "I know. I'm sorry. But... I couldnt... keep this a secret from her."
Unknown: "You could have. You just chose not to! You love sick fool. She could be a spy for that Croc!"
Bruno: "No! I know she isnt a spy. She fought Croc."
Unknown: "She couldve been actin for all we know."
Bruno: "She caused him to fall into unconciousness! She put gashes all over Croc's body. She threw him against a wall!"
Unknown: "Hmm.... Interesting......."
Bruno: "Please dont kill her. Please. She is all I have and if you take her from me, I dont know what I would do."
Unknown: "I shall think about it. For now, I place you as her guard. Good day Bruno."
Drolf hears footsteps and the door being closed.
Bruno slumps into the chair and holds his head in his hands. "Why do I get myself into these messes...."
Drolf opens her eyes and pretends that she is just now waking up. She yawns.
"What's the matter Bruno love?"
Bruno looks at Drolf and sighs.
"My boss wants you to be killed because of what I told you..."
Drolf acts shocked.
"Why?"
"Because he thinks that your a spy for Croc."
"But I'm not!"
"I know Drolfie-chan, but he just doesnt seem to think that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nuther cliffy!!!! ^.^
Can anyone, besides you Brit, guess who the Unknown voice was?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolf-girl-ghost on June 28, 2007, 7:23:57 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostdragon um uhhhhh what was his other name? >>

crocdragon89 on June 28, 2007, 9:56:54 AM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89heheheh. X3 wheee! this is fun to read.

crazicat06 on June 28, 2007, 10:27:38 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06^.^
And I know for a fact that you know who the Unknown voice is.