Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Meeting

Yusuke and the gang are introduced to a girl who is to help. But as time goes on more and more of her past comes back.

Chapter 1 - The Meeting

Chapter 1 - The Meeting
It was a nice and sunny afternoon in the human world. Yusuke and the gang just got back from a mission when Botan appeared.
"Yusuke Koenma wants to see you guys ASAP!"
"No way I'm tired." Yusuke replied sluggishly.
"Yeah, I can't wait to get back to my beloved Yukina!" Kuwabara said.
"Hn." Hiei said as he stared at him coldly.
"Will come." Kurama said calmly.

Meanwhile in the Spirit World,

"Miracle, Miracle,MIRACLE!!" George cried.
"I heard you the first time ogre." A voice called from around the corner. A girl or rather demon stepped around the corner.
"I think he wants you in your human form." He said as he studied the 5' 4'' 14 year-old looking demon. She had her brown hair tied back in a ponytail with some hanging down in her face. George stared into her haze eyes, which were protected by her glasses. She had bat-winged ears and small bat wings on her back. She was wearing a white spaghetti tank top and blue jeans.
"Oh and one more thing... DON'T CALL ME MIRACLE! It's Caitlyn."
"Sorry." George said cowarding in the corner.
She slowly transformed into to her human form. Which had no wings and regular ears.She followed him to Koenma's office.
"So what does the baby want now, me to change his diaper." She said as she entered the room.
"No, I chaged it this morning."
"Ewww... to much information."
"Actually I want you to join my spirit detective team." Koenma said while pointing to the corner of the room, where for the first time since she entered the room she noticed four people.
"Hi. Sorry I didn't noticed you guys over there." She said.
Botan nudged Yusuke and said, "Introduce yourselves stupid."
"Oh yeah right I forget. I'm Yusuke and this is Kuwabara, Kurama and Hiei."
"Hey."
"Hi."
"Hn."
"Don't mind shrimp here. He says that to everyone." Kuwabara said.
"The most of the time we think that it is a positive saying." Kurama said.
"Hn."










Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment