Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter3

Yusuke and the gang are introduced to a girl who is to help. But as time goes on more and more of her past comes back.

Chapter 3 - Chapter3

Chapter 3 - Chapter3


I thought he died long ago. How could this happen?
“ Why is this so important?” She looked next to her and saw Hiei.
“ He’s …” She never finished her sentence for she was punched hard in the face.
“ Long time no see.” A voice said. Everyone turned to see a tall figure that looked like Caitlyn when she’s in her demon form but a male with fierce blood red eyes filled with hatred and long black hair.
It went on the attack, first Kuwabara then Kurama. Yusuke and Hiei avoided his attacked. Yusuke fired his spirit gun when Hiei pulled his sword out to attack. Muska easily avoided both attacks and punched them both back.
“ Chaos spheres!” Muska jumped and turned to look.
“ You learned some new tricks, but so have I.” He gathered all his energy into his hands and fired. It striked Caitlyn head on, but she put an energy field up that drained all of her spirit energy.
“ You freak I’ll kill you!” Muska turned to see Kuwabara back on his feet and ready to strike.
“ I’ll take care of you later when we have some time to ourselves.” And then he disappeared.
“ No we can’t let him get away.” Caitlyn said just before she collapsed from her energy lost.

“ Do you promise me that you’ll never leave me again?”
“ I promise.” A long and passionate kiss took place.


“ Caitlyn are you ok?” She opened her eyes to see two crimson and one violet colored eyes looking down at her.
“ Ahhhhhhhh!” She screamed as she smacked Hiei. “ Oh I’m so sorry Hiei.”
“ What who screamed?” Yusuke yelled as he entered the room along with Kurama and Kuwabara.
“ Well I see your up and ok and you have your energy back.” Hiei said as he got off the floor rubbing his cheek where Caitlyn slapped him.
“ Hahahahahahahahahah.” Everyone said except for Caitlyn and Hiei.
“ What where you doing in my head?” Caitlyn said.
“ You were shriving and talking and broke out in a cold sweat.”
“ And why didn’t you call us?” Yusuke asked.
“ Hn.”
“ Caitlyn why don’t you tell us about this Muska?” Kurama asked.
“ It’s a long story but I have time.”

“ It was long ago almost a 500 years ago. I was a young 14-year-old girl who was just granted to be a spirit detective. It was towards the end of my very last mission when he came. Muska then was good and very handsome. We joined together and won. Koenma then said that he wanted to promote to Miracle. He said I have all the charatiscs to be one. Strong, smart, and half of the strongest demon ever. This saddened Muska for in the few short days we were together we fell in love. I don’t know what happened to him but he was always sweet and kind. He only killed in self-defense.”

“ What about the kiss?” Hiei asked. She just glared at him.
“ The kiss was a goodbye present to remember him by.”
“ What a stupid goodbye present.” Kuwabara said.
“ I want to be alone now.” Caitlyn said.
“ Why? So you can think of a way to talk to him and make peace?” Yusuke said.
“ How about I talk with me fist.” Caitlyn said waving it in his face.
“ Let’s leave her alone now, and I’ll order pizza.” Kurama said as he and the others left Yusuke’s room
“ Hiei sorry I slapped you I didn’t know you had the jagan.”
“ Hn.” Was all he said as he closed the door behind him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment