Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter4

Yusuke and the gang are introduced to a girl who is to help. But as time goes on more and more of her past comes back.

Chapter 6 - Chapter4

Chapter 6 - Chapter4
“ Yes I would like a large pizza with green peppers, mushrooms, sausage, olives, and pepperoni. $ 15.00? Ok deliver it to apartment complex 3, and apartment number 231.” Kurama said. “ It’ll be here in 20 minutes.”
“ Do you think Caitlyn will be ok?” Yusuke asked.
“ She seems strong. She’ll be ok.” Hiei said.
“ Well she didn’t do much good after the battle.” Kuwabara said as he thought back.

Flashback

“ Where did he go?”
“ Not now Kuwabara we got to get Caitlyn back to my house.” Yusuke said.
“ I thought she could heal herself?”
“ She lost a lot of energy not blood you idiot.” Hiei stated.
“ Fine but after we’re all healed we go and look for him.

End of Flashback

“ So let’s go and look for him.” Kuwabara said.
“ No.”
Everyone turned to see Caitlyn standing behind the sofa.
“ Why? Don’t you want to get him for what he did to you?”
“ Weren’t you listening when I told my story?”
“ Yes so what?”
She glared at him and her eyes changed to a ruby red color. Just then the doorbell rang and her eyes went back to normal.
“ I got it.” Yusuke said.
No one dare talk to Caitlyn as they ate the pizza. Yusuke turned on the TV looking to see any reports on giant bats or something. The doorbell rang again and this time Botan, Kayko, and Yukina entered with shopping bags.
“ Hi Yukina did you miss your beloved Kazuma?”
“ Your so funny Kazuma.” Yukina said sweetly.
“ Actually we can here to see if Caitlyn would like any of these clothes.” Botan said. “ So Caitlyn this is Kayko and Yukina.”
“ Hello, nice to meet you.”
“ Yes it is good to know that a responsible girl is here to look after Yusuke.” Kayko added.
“ Hey what does that mean?”
“ Hey.” Caitlyn said lamely.
“ Is she ok?” Yukina asked.
“ She’s fine.” Hiei replied.
“ No she isn’t shrimp. She just got her butt kick by her old friend and…”
“ And what?” Yusuke asked.
“ I can’t move.” Kuwabara said through his teeth. He looked over to see Caitlyn evilly grinning.
“ Haven’t done that in a while. Thanks for cheering me up Kuwabara.”
“ What did you do?” Kurama asked.
“ I just immobilize him.”
“ Better then what I was going to do.” Hiei said.
“ Uh yeah. So Caitlyn do you want to try these on?” Botan said.
“ Actually…”
“ Don’t be silly of course you do. Now try this and this and some of these…” Botan said as she handed clothes to her and shoved her into the bathroom to try them on.

2 hours later

Caitlyn decided on a pair of blue jeans with a teal T-shirt with a denim jacket.
“ So do you have a place to stay?” Kurama asked.
“ No I think I’ll go over to Genkai’s.”
“ Can you unfreeze me now?” Kuwabara said.
“ Fine. There. See you guys tomorrow.”
And she left.
“ Hiei you ok?” Kurama asked.
“ She’s hiding something.” Hiei replied.
“ You going to follow her?”
“ Hn.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment