Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter5

Yusuke and the gang are introduced to a girl who is to help. But as time goes on more and more of her past comes back.

Chapter 7 - Chapter5

Chapter 7 - Chapter5

Hiei followed her not to Genkai’s but to the spot where they battled Muska earlier that day.
“ Muska. What happened to you?” Caitlyn lay on the tree trunk that Hiei was standing on.
“ I’ll wait till she goes to sleep.” He whispered.
It didn’t take long. He jumped off the tree without making a sound and took off his bandana that covered his jagan. He went over to her and looked into her mind.
He saw her and Muska being happy. He saw how they became friends their first mission together and their kiss. He also saw something that she didn’t mention in her story.

The next day

“ I slept good.” Caitlyn said.
“ No you didn’t.”
Caitlyn turned around expecting Muska, but saw Hiei instead on the tree branch above her.
“ You followed me? And spied on ME!” Caitlyn said.
“ Not only that but I saw your dream.”
“ You went inside my head again?”
“ So did you kill him? Is that why he’s after you?”
“ Shut up.”
“ Well?”
“ I said SHUT UP!”
Caitlyn jumped in the air going to punch him but Hiei was to fast. He went up behind her and pinned her against the tree trunk.
“ Tell me.”
“ Fine. I-I-I was just promoted when Koenma said that a very important man was about to die and I was to go and heal him. It turns out he was poisoned by a demon. And that demon was Muska. He wanted me back and he’ll do anything to get me back. So I had to kill him. And, and, and…”
She broke Hiei’s grip and fell to her knees crying.
“ It’s not him.” Was all Hiei said.
“ What?”
“ It wasn’t Muska. Only a very powerful demon can bring him back that cared for him.” Hiei said. He started to walk away when Caitlyn got off her knees to follow him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment