Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chapter6&7

Yusuke and the gang are introduced to a girl who is to help. But as time goes on more and more of her past comes back.

Chapter 8 - Chapter6&7

Chapter 8 - Chapter6&7
“ He’s at the abdonded theatre.” Yusuke said.
“ Let’s go.” Kuwabara said.
“ We need to wait for Hiei and Caitlyn.” Kurama stated.
“ Hiei will meet us there and Caitlyn is to emotional to help.” Yusuke said as he ran to the theatre.
“ This way.” Caitlyn said as she ran out of an alley.
“ I’m guessing that’s where everyone is.” Hiei said as they stopped in front of the theatre.
“ Yep. This is where ‘Muska’ is.”
Major spirit energy was being transmitted out of the building.
“ I guess the battle started.”
“ Hn.”
As they entered the building they saw that Muska had the upper hand. Kuwabara was down on the ground avoiding energy attacks and drawing his spirit sword. Yusuke was firing his shotgun and dodging attacks. Finally Kurama was using his rose whip to attack head on.
“ Well, well, well. What do we have here?” Muska said as he reflected Kurama’s attack. “ A three eyed demon and a girly girl?”
“ This third eye is not just for decoration.” Hiei said.
“ Girly girl! He is so dead.”
“ Oh are you going to kill your own friend?”
Hiei went to attack with his flame of the mortal fist. Muska was hit hard but recovered. Yusuke used his spirit gun. But Muska deflected it and aimed it at Hiei.
“ No one can surprise me or kill me.”
“ Big mouth small words. Chaos spheres!”
That attack hit him head on.
“ Why you! Are you going to kill me?” Muska asked.
“ Yes.”
“ Your old boyfriend?”
“ No you are an imposter show your true form.”
“ Maybe another day another time.” And with that he disappeared.


Chapter7 Ending

“ You’ve failed me.”
“ Sorry master they are stronger then we thought.”
“ No one fails me.”
“ Please give me a second chance. I’ll find a form that will fool them for sure.”
“ Fine.”
“ Thank you master.”
“ Don’t worry Miracle all will be clear soon. And soon you will be mine once again. Hahahahaha!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment