Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The drawing, please dont leave!

The war between humans and shadowins is raging, and the humand last hope is-- A bunch of kids?

Chapter 1 - The drawing, please dont leave!

Chapter 1 - The drawing, please dont leave!


Chapter 1

“I have to go,” Kyo whispered, “Tao, just let me leave.”

“Kyo, I can't let you leave,” Tao cried, “no, you can't die. You mustn't go!”

Kyo looked at the paper, which had his name printed in bold letters. He felt tears welling up in his brown eyes, but he held them in and tried to put on a brave face. He failed miserably.

“I need to leave,” His voice shook, “My name was drawn, I need to fight.”

Tao hugged him, and did not let go. She cried tears of sadness and pain.

“Why do you always have to follow the rules?” She cried desperately, “I can't let you leave.”

“Good bye,” Kyo slipped out of embrace and pulled the hood of his brown cloak around his red hair. When he reached the door he told her one last thing. “I promise, no matter what happens I will not die.”

And wit that he slipped out of the room, into the raging winds.

“Tao, Tao, delivery!” A mail bird sang.

Tao pulled a letter from the birds leg, and opened it. On one side of the card there were instructions. They read:

Go to the towan graves.

walk to the temple.

knock on the door.

State your name, the password, and give the card to the person waiting

Wear a cloak and do not show your face
[/list]
Password: “peace”

She turned it over, wondering what the instructions could possibly be for. The thing she saw on the back mad her gasp.

Tao

*

How is it? I know it's kind of short. Is it worth writing more? Please read and reply, If you want mare I'll write more ^.^


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment